General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Hanmgse said:

ughhhhhh aquela filmagem de cair no 4Lz :13877886:

Why does the media insist on showing these bad moments? I'm sad about it. :sadPooh:There are so many good things to talk about. Especially now that he is so happy and has reached that historic moment in his career and in that sport. I'm still celebrating and I still can not sleep right. I am blessed because all my family and friends support Yuzu. I received many happy phone calls for Yuzu's victory. It was a great joy for me. I never thought they were watching. I'm such a proud mother.
I'm at work. What am I doing here? See you later.:snpeace:

51 minutes ago, Xen said:

It's been about 2 days (?) since he won, and I've yet to fully process it. How does one return to normalcy after this? Anyone? Help? 

My friend asked me why do I look blank today, I can hardly tell him I'm still high on emotions about Yuzu right? I need some therapy :smiley-laughing021:

7 hours ago, MrPudding said:

also found this. Brian you're doing great!

Yeah but Shoma is like... Ok, you guys are crying again. We're hugging now? Okay. Okay, you're crying. I don't understand anything. Hugging again? Javi sure likes hugs. I guess it's okay. When can I sleep? I'm hungry.

5 hours ago, GoldMedalist said:

Twitter does nothing. I used that report button many times :dozey:

Loads of people reporting the same thing sometimes does work. But generally, yeah, I call Tw*tter what I do for good reason.

2 minutes ago, liv said:

I don't understand any of these interviews if they have no English, so I"m just lost with all of them, especially since he's wearing the same thing in each one. I will just wait until some time later when some kind soul translates them. It's pretty much the same stuff probably anyway.

There are a few shining moments in each program but they are sort of falling into similar lines of responses (mostly because the questions asked are all the same). I'll try and translate the more interesting responses though once I have time to watch, while waiting for the usual suspects to do a more polished job :laughing:

yuzu: I'm very happy, I need to take care of my ankle, sacrificed all happiness and did some ridic zen focusing shit, wanted gold all my life, not sure about plans rn

shoma: no idea what Olympics pressure was until coming back and needing to do interviews, I was happy yuzu-kun was here to take the media pressure off, really needs to sleep

3 minutes ago, kaerb said:

There are a few shining moments in each program but they are sort of falling into similar lines of responses (mostly because the questions asked are all the same). I'll try and translate the more interesting responses though once I have time to watch, while waiting for the usual suspects to do a more polished job :laughing:

yuzu: I'm very happy, I need to take care of my ankle, sacrificed all happiness and did some ridic zen focusing shit, wanted gold all my life, not sure about plans rn

shoma: no idea what Olympics pressure was until coming back and needing to do interviews, I was happy yuzu-kun was here to take the media pressure off, really needs to sleep

ridic zen focusing shit  :smiley-laughing021:

Someone should make Shoma hold a baby--that might wake him up!

10 minutes ago, liv said:

I would almost pay to see someone make Shoma hold a baby. The facial expression would be priceless... subtle, but priceless...

wasnt there a photo of shoma holding a baby sometime ago?

btw when will shoma go back to japan? because i think it will be around the same time yuzu get back to japan to re-examine his ankle right? or will he actually stay in PC until gala and only go to the doctor after because he will start rehabilitation straight after it?