General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, monchan said:

Ice Jewels Special Issue (Yuzu PC Oly 2018 Photobook)

Is it really his coming book's cover? Or just random pic for display?

These people are FAST!

And I do think that might be the cover... Oh boy... I'm so happy I pre-ordered it!

i found the whole video in which yuzu said shoma is like a puppy! yuzu talked a lot but i dont understand what he's saying lol seems like explaining what he did while recovering?

shoma's face when the interviewer asked him :smiley-laughing021: he was so surprised, like, 'did you just ask me?', his eyes were shook lmao was it then nobu asked him to wake up? im crying this is too funny

edit: i was actually searching for the vid where yuzu demonstrate the travelling camel spin to akiko but seems like no one uploaded it yet?

3 minutes ago, Floria said:

I can try to download it from fujitv but I don't know which channel it is. Anyway somebody will post soon I guess. 

It's from TV Asahi.

The interview is rly good, it ends with Matsuoka asking Yuzu what did he seize at Olympics, and Yuzuru's answer is "Happiness". I even teared a bit watching it ;_;

7 minutes ago, Dara said:

It's from TV Asahi.

The interview is rly good, it ends with Matsuoka asking Yuzu what did he seize at Olympics, and Yuzuru's answer is "Happiness". I even teared a bit watching it ;_;

Can someone PM me the full link when it's out? I'm seeing snippets on Twitter but the usual uploaders seem to all be in Korea lol

A reminder I'm trying to organise all the media in this thread