General Yuzuru Chat

26 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

I am actually kinda suspicious about that, since you know this boy puts a delay rotation into his 4Lz. I wonder if this is just Zu being an overachiever again, and so the 1/4 more rotation is just because he wanted to make sure it's exactly 1620 degree. While Max and Miki probably were just 'that's enough rotation according to the rule'. I mean, Zu's by-the-book approach to tech elements is why he is crowned as the possessor of 'technical omnipotence', but you know.

i mean true, he's such a perfectionist :laughing: now that i think about it yuzu cant really land an UR jump... he most often fall when it's truly UR... so it could just be borderline, i guess we'll never know (all this talk is, ofc, asumming the info is true)

3 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

They're saying here that Yuzu moved his lutz ahead of his choreo seq because he knew he was getting tired? AFAIK it was always in the same place? He never had any jumps after his choreo seq.

Maybe they were thinking about H&L? Either way, here's a perfect example of it doesn't really matter if you repeat programs.

5 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

They're saying here that Yuzu moved his lutz ahead of his choreo seq because he knew he was getting tired? AFAIK it was always in the same place? He never had any jumps after his choreo seq.

aside from what other people have said, jumping lutz before the chsq in seimei is actually more tiring :biggrin: seimei's second half is unforgiving! no time to breathe at all (i remember someone said it was done to prepare for the new 4 minute rule, but i dont remember who)

21 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

:smiley-laughing021:

I can't breathe. :rofl:

12 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

True Facts :biggrin:

Well, of course. Only the most special for our boy. :war:

5 minutes ago, swanbeau said:

i mean true, he's such a perfectionist :laughing: now that i think about it yuzu cant really land an UR jump... he most often fall when it's truly UR... so it could just be borderline, i guess we'll never know (all this talk is, ofc, asumming the info is true)

That's true. When it's coming, we'll be bald. or dead. or both.

4 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Maybe they were thinking about H&L? Either way, here's a perfect example of it doesn't really matter if you repeat programs.

I was going to say the same thing, too. I mean, there are comments on the instagram saying 'he repeats the program for 3 years, that's why I cannot congratulate him on his win', which just makes me 'whew, literally anything to justify your bitterness, isn't it, people?' But for casual Oly viewers, and even commentators apparently, they don't remember. So, ok then.

50 minutes ago, Fresca said:

Us ballet dancers...we love Yuzu :smiley-love017:

You should ask her what she thinks of his fingers, turnout and jump landings if you want to hear her say more nice things :laughing:

Fresca! Long time no see!

21 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

They're probably confusing his Seimei layout with H&L.

Edit: I should keep up with the conversations more; everyone has said this already. :laughing:

4 hours ago, Hanmgse said:

It doesn't get more adorable. 

About Yuzu hate by koreans. Apparently yes they are bashing him also in other places like pann (korean site) which is really upsetting saying he has a bad personality etc. It's ridiculous since he is one of the most gracious athletes and everyone in the sport loves him. But these people just hate everything that comes from japan so let's not bother with these people.

After what they did (and some still doing) after Sochi with Adelina, i can't take koreans seriously, sorry not sorry :shrug: 

Just ignore them, people never change

Reading all your post about korean/people/media hating Yuzu made me upset, but to confirmed it i search for it and i saw were like less than 3 post. So people, if you saw like 1 or 2 from a not so important human being please ignore it to stop all this negativity.

Please let Yuzu, lets us, enjoy this amazing achievement.

And...

Lets wait for Yuzu and his team to confirm anything about his injury, retirement, worlds, next season, etc.. Stop assuming and stop the negative thoughts. Its not helping at all. 

Again its time to be happy and celebrate our 2 time olympic champion!