General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Syless Jinx said:

aww thats sweet :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

on another note, i saw IronKlaus tweets that yuzu said he needs 1/4 rotation more for a 4A? anyone remember when did he said this? so when brian (and other rumors from other people, like max, miki, etc) said they've seen 4A landed, it was UR, apparently?

Finally caught up with this thread! Whew! 

CONGRATULATIONS YUZU!!!!!!! 

Hello everyone! De-lurker here :P. I became Yuzu's fan June last year. His Sochi SP was always in my YT recommendations since January, I think, (because of YOI :slinkaway: ) but I always ignored it. Until that fateful day of June at least. I became an immediate fan. I've tried watching fs when I watched the anime Ginban Kaleidescope but rl fs didn't interest me. Yuzu's PW interested me, grabbed my attention, from start to finish. 

I'm also kind of superstitious. :biggrin: I promised my self (and God) that I will not be posting in any fs forum until Yuzu wins PC Olympics. I knew of GS first and there were many times I wanted to post there especially when someone says something ridiculous about Yuzu. I managed to stop my self. :snpeace: 

Of course I'm not egotistic enough to think Yuzu's win depends on me, doing that just helped me keep my sanity. Like, when that injury happened and he still didn't compete in the TE, I comforted my self by saying "don't worry self, you didn't post in a forum, not all hope is lost". :meditationf: 

So here I am, making my first post now. :devilYuzu: 

I've been following this planet religiously, not one day passed that I didn't visit this (but still only managed to catch up now 'coz you guys are awesome), and I want to thank you all for your wonderful selves! You've been really great and very helpful to me in many ways! I've never been a fan of anyone until Yuzu and to be a fan with you all has been an amazing experience (even with me just lurking here :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:). Now I hope to post more because I think me just lurking has become a habit. :laughing: 

2 hours ago, yuzupon said:

My friend (who complain about Zagitova's high score for her FS at the Team Event - former ballet dancer, she was rather upset with the supposed ballet program) basically said something along the line of "Now, I see what you mean. This deserves that score. Look at his lines, expression, and the decision in each of his moves! *flailing hands* This program is so unlike the others', too! He looks like a porcelain doll but ready to go to a battle and win - how?! And look at all the Poohs! Is there Eeyore?!!!" (she is an Eeyore-manic, lmao! She was wearing an Eeyore snugly blanket:smiley-laughing021:) She watched only the FS. I am showing her the SP when we meet.

So, there. There are people who can more than appreciate Zu despite not following this sport closely.

Us ballet dancers...we love Yuzu :smiley-love017:

You should ask her what she thinks of his fingers, turnout and jump landings if you want to hear her say more nice things :laughing:

11 minutes ago, swanbeau said:

aww thats sweet :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

on another note, i saw IronKlaus tweets that yuzu said he needs 1/4 rotation more for a 4A? anyone remember when did he said this? so when brian (and other rumors from other people, like max, miki, etc) said they've seen 4A landed, it was UR, apparently?

I am actually kinda suspicious about that, since you know this boy puts a delay rotation into his 4Lz. I wonder if this is just Zu being an overachiever again, and so the 1/4 more rotation is just because he wanted to make sure it's exactly 1620 degree. While Max and Miki probably were just 'that's enough rotation according to the rule'. I mean, Zu's by-the-book approach to tech elements is why he is crowned as the possessor of 'technical omnipotence', but you know.

5 minutes ago, Fresca said:

Us ballet dancers...we love Yuzu :smiley-love017:

You should ask her what she thinks of his fingers, turnout and jump landings if you want to hear her say more nice things :laughing:

Oh, she said far more than what I wrote. But it's a rather rambling gushing, in which she was also distracted by the Pooh rain. :laughing: I was basically 'Gees, okay, calm down a bit, I can't understand everything you're saying. Pick a language (we both speak 3 languages, but it's rather dizzying when all are used), use complete sentence!' :smiley-laughing021:

4 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

In most places with laws that have adapted to the webbernets age, yes, definitely. Reporting isn't engaging with them, which makes no actual difference because they usually want attention, but there's no reason why we shouldn't use the report button when it exists. And Twitter keeps saying they're going to tackle hate speech blah blah, right? Well, they can do it now.

Twitter does nothing. I used that report button many times :dozey: