General Yuzuru Chat

On 2/17/2018 at 3:27 AM, Moria Polonius said:

Guys, do you remember that story about Yuzuru apologizing to TAT on his knees for losing Boston Worlds? I mentioned it on reddit in the context of Yuzu hugging TAT now, and I've been asked for source. Was there a tweet by TAT or a translation of an interview? Does anyone have a link to that?

I was trying to find the translation of what she commented Zuzu during 2016GPF... if anyone finds it...the one ends with you want him to be healthy, healthy...

5 hours ago, liv said:

It's a Dutch thing for speedskating.....according to CBC commentary...

OT but

Wearing a tea cosy on your head is a Dutch thing for speed skating? 

Is it now...

I've never seen anyone ever wear a tea cosy on their head, and doubt I'll ever see that again. I think it's far more likely it's something only she does. Probably some inside joke she picked up in the Netherlands (where she trained for some years).

I'm glad Hanyu was never photographed with it, anyway. :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

On 2/17/2018 at 12:47 AM, yuzuangel said:

that was fast!

On 2/17/2018 at 12:51 AM, Syless Jinx said:

They are going to need a bigger board soon, because Javi still has to be added!

On 2/17/2018 at 1:42 AM, Yolo3a said:

I think that is not real. Some fan did a photoshop for the same 6 months ago. I think it's this. 

Glad Javi got a medal...I can identify the future real picture from this photoshopped one lol

the question is which one will be place right after the 2014 Gold?

Just now, SSS said:

Glad Javi got a medal...I can identify the future real picture from this photoshopped one lol

the question is which one will be place right after the 2014 Gold?

Yuzu 2018 Gold first I would expect. The Barbara Wagner and Robert Paul 1960 Gold is above the Donald Jackson 1960 Bronze. So glad the Cricket bros got their "revenge" from Sochi, with Yuzu defending his gold with two comeback skates and Javi bagging the Bronze that slipped away in Sochi.

4 minutes ago, wombat-poodle said:

Yuzu 2018 Gold first I would expect. The Barbara Wagner and Robert Paul 1960 Gold is above the Donald Jackson 1960 Bronze. So glad the Cricket bros got their "revenge" from Sochi, with Yuzu defending his gold with two comeback skates and Javi bagging the Bronze that slipped away in Sochi.

You know how much of an overachiever he is when he needs a revenge on a gold medal XD XD XD