General Yuzuru Chat

I just went to a Olys post on a site that usually translate into English some k-idol posts from pann. Supposedly the translators couldn't get any good Yuzu posts because some salty knetizens were doing the usual screen-shotting Yuzu pictures and making up attitude lies and bashing him. It's sad but a futile effort to speak to haters and antis especially when nationalism is involved.

Reporting on official posts is probably the only option.

Human beings will be human beings.

Spoiler

Like I've seen some comments that told Nathan to go back to his home country because he couldn't get an OGM and that's from his own countrymen! Blegh!

8 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

So sweet!

It doesn't get more adorable. 

About Yuzu hate by koreans. Apparently yes they are bashing him also in other places like pann (korean site) which is really upsetting saying he has a bad personality etc. It's ridiculous since he is one of the most gracious athletes and everyone in the sport loves him. But these people just hate everything that comes from japan so let's not bother with these people.

1 hour ago, Forcefield said:

I can't believe the amount of press that Yuzu and Shoma are doing. I can't keep up with it. :drama:

So I saw this on tumblr and I can never get enough of Yuzu's interactions with everybody. AND I NEED to see Yuzu's reactions to watching tv/media coverage about him.

(Like, his documentary for instance. No wonder he said that thing about the media. He must know when they get something wrong, or twist something wrong.)

tumblr_p4dnarmtsI1ridwdyo2_540.gif

Please click on the link for the entire translated gifset (and Yuzu teaching how to do his spin) because I don't want to copy everything, here: http://tsukihoshi14.tumblr.com/post/171037759308/yuzuru-talked-about-how-to-execute-his-entry-to

Does anyone have a link to this interview? Thanks :)

Guys....what if next season, they have a ghana hot chocolate CM with both Yuzu and Shoma. :13877886:

We already know Yuzu dumps a lot of sugar into his hot chocolate, what if he teaches that to Shoma. Would Shoma have sufficient sugar tolerance for it?

I'm seriously wondering what CMs are going to come out this summer (he can do that with his ankle rehab). What is a new practical household item that he may endorse? 

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Guys....what if next season, they have a ghana hot chocolate CM with both Yuzu and Shoma. :13877886:

We already know Yuzu dumps a lot of sugar into his hot chocolate, what if he teaches that to Shoma. Would Shoma have sufficient sugar tolerance for it?

I'm seriously wondering what CMs are going to come out this summer (he can do that with his ankle rehab). What is a new practical household item that he may endorse? 

lbr Shoma could do with a decent sugar rush. poor guy looks like he wants to scream. he just wants to sleep. 

Not news but going along with the K-netizen bashing thing, always there are bad but also good people out there so here's a vid I found of some KOR guys reaction to Yuzu. Don't speak Korean but seems pretty positive?

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

I heard both were offered CMs. If Yuzu takes some offers I would love for them to get creative (not the xwhite crazy but like dressing him up in a samurai costume and sending him back to medieval times, I don't think its impossible with Japan being Japan).

It'll be cool that this time Yuzu won't have to be in the limelight alone so if he does do ice shows maybe Yuzu and Shoma can do some crazy poses like Yuzu and Dai.

9 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Not news but going along with the K-netizen bashing thing, always there are bad but also good people out there so here's a vid I found of some KOR guys reaction to Yuzu. Don't speak Korean but seems pretty positive?

I heard both were offered CMs. If Yuzu takes some offers I would love for them to get creative (not the xwhite crazy but like dressing him up in a samurai costume and sending him back to medieval times, I don't think its impossible with Japan being Japan).

It'll be cool that this time Yuzu won't have to be in the limelight alone so if he does do ice shows maybe Yuzu and Shoma can do some crazy poses like Yuzu and Dai.

He could maybe still do shows as part of rehab- only be MC and rink-side commentator this time! I bet TV ratings would sky-rocket, and he'll have fulfilled the wishes of fans and his sponsors!

9 minutes ago, Xen said:

He could maybe still do shows as part of rehab- only be MC and rink-side commentator this time! I bet TV ratings would sky-rocket, and he'll have fulfilled the wishes of fans and his sponsors!

OMG I've been thinking about this for some time. Thought that with him being injured I'd still pay to hear him commentate, but realized it may be impossible for competitions with him not retired but ice shows is another thing. Tbh more than with Shoma though (even though I think they're cute, it's so one-sided so) I'm looking forward to see Yuzu with Nobu again. Yuzu teasing Nobu as MC would be a blast. He'd probably be as doh-S as that MC who told him to use English during the periscope press.

1 hour ago, cinemacoconut said:

Im not telling you guys to fight the haters, but just to leave one comment for yuzu that there r in fact supporters and fans for yuzu and that he deserves the gold medal. Because right now the comment sections are calling him a gold medal robber. Which is absurd.

Anyway please spread love messages and take some time to just post one positive comment in this post, because there is no report button nor is the olympic committee doing anything. People do this hate stuff to an olympic champion because NO ONE takes the effort to say this is not acceptable. Its not right to ignore stuff like this, because people need to realize this behavior is unacceptable for the HOST country. Please I beg of anyone reading this just to post one positive message for yuzu thats all im asking to show the koreans that they are the only country bashing him out of pure racist jealousy

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

OMG I've been thinking about this for some time. Thought that with him being injured I'd still pay to hear him commentate, but realized it may be impossible for competitions with him not retired but ice shows is another thing. Tbh more than with Shoma though (even though I think they're cute, it's so one-sided so) I'm looking forward to see Yuzu with Nobu again. Yuzu teasing Nobu as MC would be a blast. He'd probably be as doh-S as that MC who told him to use English during the periscope press.

omg sameeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!,Nobu and Yuzuru together give me life.