General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

:13877886:man It just started hitting that we might not see more Javi/Yuzu interactions in competitions anymore. Excuse me while I cry.

3 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

Oh god I love this!!!

I know, right? Yuzuvier is still the best and just to think it's basically going to be over...:sad-smiley-046:

13 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

When they announced Yuzu is the winner, the rating was 46% (highest). This is only second to Mao's silver at 2010 Vancouver which was 46.2% (highest). 2014 Sochi's highest was 23.1%. The average viewership was 33.9% The medal ceremony was 18.5%

ETA: It should be noted that the highest 46% was during the afternoon (2pm) in Japan time.

Wow...especially considered U.S. had about a 8% viewership...I think the ISU should be so thankful to Japan and Russia (maybe Canada too) for saving skating.

27 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

When they announced Yuzu is the winner, the rating was 46% (highest). This is only second to Mao's silver at 2010 Vancouver which was 46.2% (highest). 2014 Sochi's highest was 23.1%. The average viewership was 33.9% The medal ceremony was 18.5%

ETA: It should be noted that the highest 46% was during the afternoon (2pm) in Japan time.

As a comparison, when Nao Kodaira won the 500m, the highest was 34.6% at 9:34pm.