General Yuzuru Chat

14 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Rational and calm-inducing thoughts may follow.

I feel like we're listening to the words of a very emotionally, physically and generally energy drained Yuzuru who just won the medal he has fought for all his life. It's a bit like when you Graduate - you feel lost, maybe you don't know what you're gonna do with your life later. It's a whole new chapter, it's a mystery - in Yuzuru's case, a mystery complicated by a physical condition of which he doesn't have all the information necessary to take decisions on your future.

exactly, I swore I would never do post-grad after my graduation ceremony. but here I am, reading post-grad. 

45 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

LMAO first he says you can't really compare skaters form different eras to discredit calling anyone GOAT and then he's like... but you know, if he won a third OGM? That would make him GOAT.

I do not recommend this article

3 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

I'm so behind on the news. 

But this?  He was already Japan's favorite darling but now he is someone who warrants a congratulatory phone call from a prime minister? :jaw: Shiiit. I can't imagine the level of recognition he must be reaching right now in Japan.

He got that after Sochi, too. In the middle of a press conference, even, I think. But he's huge. I mean Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Sky Tree were lit up in Olympic and gold colors to celebrate his second OGM.

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

He got that after Sochi, too. In the middle of a press conference, even, I think. But he's huge. I mean Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Sky Tree were lit up in Olympic and gold colors to celebrate his second OGM.

He is just.... so phenomenal.... Like,... I saw every news video in Youtube and they always show how chaotic it is in Japan. Everyone tried to grab the newspapers and wwwww chaos. XD

Sorry bad english XD

9 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I did not know they were lit up; this is so great!!!

Hello guys..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:jumpingyellow:

:yahoo:

*ok those look a little crazy lol*

Gah I really wish I could be more active here but following the forum and all the backtracking needed requires a lot of time I don't have.. but I had to post this because!!!

CONGRATULATION FOR YUZU AND HIS TEAM!!!

SOOOOO HAPPY FOR HIM.... 

I was rather worried but somehow I felt pretty calm.

I found out late from Twitter because I was away and didn't have time to be online and follow updates.

I have so many things to say yet so little time and it's hard for me to put a coherent thought in written form so...

I also wanna ask if anyone has seen or found any active/working link of the Olympics footage for the men's program that would be soooo great because ofc I've missed all of those. I desperately wanna catch up. And I know it got blocked super fast so maybe if there's a gdrive or onedrive version :happy:

Sorry if this isn't the right place I'm actually confused as to where to post this.