General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Some one should also start a thread on these.....like, superstitions that came true (silver quota, first to land the loop) and maybe some that didn't :clap:

Also, wasn't Evan lysacek the reigning WC in Vancouver?

We should have a master post to include all superstitions...seriously too many...

Sharing a story of my December trips...I went to a lot of Shrines to pray for Zuzu. I met some fans in Yuzuruha Shrine. When we got news about Zuzu had't started skating again in the middle of December, we were all panicked.  They also went to a lot of shrines...so we immediately went to different shrines to get Omikujis for Zuzu...what we got were all not super lucky, but lucky or a little bit lucky...They were all saying Zuzu needs to work hard, wait for longer time, get help from others, when it's time, dream will come true...<- exactly what happened...:sadPooh:

At the beginning of Feb, someone else got a new Omikuji? or something similar in a temple...that was after Brian's interview. The thing was saying Zuzu would fly to next level...don't know how to translate, but I think it is easy to understand...It turned out to be true:sadPooh:

I did read some posts on Tumblr about tarot after NHK today...which was also true. :sadPooh:

19 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

You mean like he couldn't get an appointment? I seriously doubt that. There are people who don't have to stand in line for this sort of thing. He's one of them. If it had been urgent enough, someone would have brought that MRI to him if need be.

But I don’t think he wants to get one in Korea though. And we’re not sure where his primary sport doctor is. Like does he have one in Canada or in Japan? Bc we know for general body he has his primary doctor in Japan, cue to his stomach surgery, but he stays in Canada during sport injury. So, his sport doctor is probably in Toronto, thus he cannot get the mri yet. Bc even if he could get it in Japan, it would probably need to be translated and the worst case scenario, he needs to do it again. Bc i had my medical procedure done in another country once and when I was back in the US, they told me to do it again, which was annoying. 

3 minutes ago, b138oo said:

But I don’t think he wants to get one in Korea though. And we’re not sure where his primary sport doctor is. Like does he have one in Canada or in Japan? Bc we know for general body he has his primary doctor in Japan, cue to his stomach surgery, but he stays in Canada during sport injury. So, his sport doctor is probably in Toronto, thus he cannot get the mri yet. Bc even if he could get it in Japan, it would probably need to be translated and the worst case scenario, he needs to do it again. Bc i had my medical procedure done in another country once and when I was back in the US, they told me to do it again, which was annoying. 

Scans could be sent to Toronto though, right? 

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Maybe EX or ice show one day.

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

yes. as much as I love seimei, can he please just have new programs :squishedPooh:

Ex with all those jumps...not possible...not... and usually dark background no...no...

new program will come but...seimei 2.0 :sadPooh:why isn't WC in two months. in 3 months, 4 months...