General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Xen said:

I have a really sick skating skills practice idea that involves a lot of Poohs. 

Coach Yuzu: Today children, we will work on skating skills. 

Students: Not again, boring!

Coach Yuzu: have you ever tried to speed clean all the poohs that fall on the ice after my performances? 

Students: *has a bad feeling*

Coach Yuzu: today, we will do an improved exercise-"Flower girl and boy upgrade version 1". You will need to clear the entire ice rink surface of poohs within a 2 minute span. You are allowed only 10 crossovers the entire time, but may freely use Chasse steps, 3 turns, rockers, counters etc, to pick up the poohs. A 1 point deduction each time you fall. 

Students: Coach....

Coach Yuzu: *unveils 5 machine that is based on an automatic baseball/tennis throwing machine used for practice-fitted and specially made to throw multiple poohs in a natural throwing arc on the ice, at the rate of 20 poohs/sec)* We will give the normal rate of pooh rains after my performance. 

Students: O_O

Coach Yuzu; Alright, release the poohs!

Machine starts throwing poohs manically. 

Coach Yuzu: students- your time starts NOW!

Students: NOOOOOO!

I think the reason why Coach Hanyu wants to do this is that he does not have space at home to keep poohs...He needs the training storage room in ice rink to help :darklordyuzu:

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I'm not sure how skipping the gala at the Olympics would work... I mean... it's the Olympics. So I think he might do a no jumps Swan.

However, there's a week to go still and with how much media they've crammed into yesterday and today, I think he might go to Japan and do his check-up, then come back for the gala, then go off to heal. Ideally in Toronto. (Javi also said he's going to Spain today, but I doubt he'd skip the gala either, so they might both be back then...)

Honestly, I can't bear to think about Milan now. I want Yuzu to do what's best for himself, but after NHK and with personal issues, I kind of want him in Milan even if he does jumpless Chopin and Seimei. It's Yuzu so it would still be spectacular. We'll see. I don't want to think about it.

Bonded in comp trauma.

I mourned Worlds for a little while but I honestly want him to skip it. I’m just going to make sure I go to every competition he’s at when he comes back.

I wanted to see the three masterpieces with all my heart but he’s the most important masterpiece and I want him to stay in one piece. 

Spoiler

I just want him to say now so I can sell my tickets or book a flight in time. :dbana:

5 minutes ago, swanbeau said:

he did get it examined, he just doesnt understand all the complicated terms and what it all means, i think....

thus his team must've known what was best for him. I feel like its not as life threatening as 'Boston'. If it depended his career, nobody would have let him continue without getting him to fully understand the situation. His team probably saw that this injury still had good hopes, better than the ligament injury last time.

10 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

he does jumpless Chopin and Seimei. It's Yuzu so it would still be spectacular. We'll see.

Yes they are beautiful but I am 100% sure Zuzu won't do it because he hates loss... well, since Yuzu just proved again there is some destiny...He already used up his silver quota this season...then we got gold in Olympics...so if Zuzu goes to Milan, then he will get gold.

12 minutes ago, Killaa said:

I think it's not xray that hell do, because for soft tissue injury like the ligaments, they used MRI. Maybe he'll go back to japan to consult with the expert there or something. 

as a top top top athlete, why can't he find any experts in Canada or even from other countries. I don't know why his team always provides weird information about injury, which makes me feel like they are doing nothing but rest to treat them...:facepalm: I know they did more but I just have those feeling...

2 minutes ago, b138oo said:
I honestly think he’s waiting to get an mri, that’s why he couldn’t get it now he’s in Korea. When i was in the US, it took me 3 weeks to get an mri.

You mean like he couldn't get an appointment? I seriously doubt that. There are people who don't have to stand in line for this sort of thing. He's one of them. If it had been urgent enough, someone would have brought that MRI to him if need be.

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

thus his team must've known what was best for him. I feel like its not as life threatening as 'Boston'. If it depended his career, nobody would have let him continue without getting him to fully understand the situation. His team probably saw that this injury still had good hopes, better than the ligament injury last time.

Actually I feel totally different...the current situation sounds more life threatening than "Boston" one...It seems that the current situation is a combination of old and new injuries and they could not figure out how to treat it well? About the career, well this is the Olympics, the ultimate goal...he just sacrificed everything including career future in order to compete as he said.  

It turns out Brain was a "liar":facepalm: a good one, great strategy...

now Zuzu sounds so honest, not only about injury but also about a lot of things...I don't know how I feel right now...it is not the end...not...:sadPooh:

ups and downs, downs and ups... fanyus are having fun.:dpooh:

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Bonded in comp trauma.

I mourned Worlds for a little while but I honestly want him to skip it. I’m just going to make sure I go to every competition he’s at when he comes back.

I wanted to see the three masterpieces with all my heart but he’s the most important masterpiece and I want him to stay in one piece. 

Hide contents

I just want him to say now so I can sell my tickets or book a flight in time. :dbana:

I don't think selling will be possible, to be honest. Lots of people would. I also think he won't withdraw until the last moment, because he feels the responsibility.

I... want him to do what's best. IF he heals enough, it'd be best to get into it again. If not, stay home and relax. For me, I don't want to mourn yet ^_^; I'm not ready to. I still hope they'll at least motivate Javi to go... (NHK was easier, too, because it was Japan... I'm sorry to say this, but I don't really have any interest in Milan >_<)

As for the injury, I always said he'll do the Olympics even if he's not healed. Because this event was a do or die for him. It was worth risking his career for. I'm super happy he wants to continue, but I think he pushed so hard so that in case it turns into a career ending injury, he won't have many regrets. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for him and it makes everything much more precious. (And thinking how close he came to losing despite it all, when his ankle started giving out...)

I'm sure the xray talk - and we have to remember, English-Japanese-English etc. so he might have meant or said MRI from the beginning - is about his condition now, after pushing through. In a way, I was happy not to see him in crutches again, though I almost wish they strapped him to a wheelchair until he can get checked, but I think he won't get checked and won't let up his 'public performance' - meaning he's probably still on painkillers - until he finishes most of his press assignments. I'm hoping Kobayashi-san and co are still on it and they're cramming everything up in these days, so he can go start taking care of himself asap.

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I don't think selling will be possible, to be honest. Lots of people would. I also think he won't withdraw until the last moment, because he feels the responsibility.

I can’t afford to live if I don’t sell them so... 

...and I live too far away to wait until last minute so... 

:dbana:

(I’m this close to giving up all my dignity to cyber beg... )

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

I can’t afford to live if I don’t sell them so... 

...and I live too far away to wait until last minute so... 

:dbana:

I know... I hope it all works out... somehow. Maybe he'll go to Japan on Monday, do an MRI, then Tuesday JSF issues a statement that they identified the problem, give it some fancy name and say he needs to stop quads and triple axels for two weeks, then it's all good. Best fanfic ever! :13877886: