General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, b138oo said:

To avoid the Olympics doctor finding out. So that he could perform no matter what. Some athletes do that. Once your injury is discovered by the doctors, most of the time you can’t compete.

so Olympics doctors can find out any x-ray he did before Olympics?

14 minutes ago, monchan said:

Am I the one that's not very interested in ex... I'd rather have him go back to Jpn, do x-ray and start rehabilitation right away cuz it's what he needs asap.

If it's some other prog I'd anticipate a bit but with his current condition he would stick w The Swan anw and I had enough of it=))

I think everyone wants him to rest, thought I could watch swan forever. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

6 minutes ago, SSS said:

so Olympics doctors can find out any x-ray he did before Olympics?

Nooo, i mean if he does xray during Olympic. What I get is that he doesn’t know his current ankle condition after the oly right? Also, if he has never took x-ray, which is weird btw, then he probably afraid of the media. But yeah, he probably doesn’t want to take xray during oly for that reason. 

2 minutes ago, b138oo said:

Nooo, i mean if he does xray during Olympic. What I get is that he doesn’t know his current ankle condition after the oly right? Also, if he has never took x-ray, which is weird btw, then he probably afraid of the media. But yeah, he probably doesn’t want to take xray during oly for that reason. 

If he never did x-ray during the last three months...I would freak out...

but he still could not figure out the issue...how do you cure an injury without knowing what is wrong...:slinkaway:

Just now, SSS said:

If he never did x-ray during the last three months...I would freak out...

but he still could not figure out the issue...how do you cure an injury without knowing what is wrong...:slinkaway:

I'm sure he did... otherwise we wouldn't have known about the bone inflammation. I think what he meant was he doesn't know the current condition of his ankle after doing this whole competition + practices. I think we need to accept that we may never 100% fully know the state of his health unless Yuzu himself elaborates on it and even then you might not be getting the whole picture.

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

I wish that person would post the source. I don’t trust Twitter translations.

The source...I watched it...he had that not sad face...talking about these serious things...my heart is broken into pieces.

I'm not sure how skipping the gala at the Olympics would work... I mean... it's the Olympics. So I think he might do a no jumps Swan.

However, there's a week to go still and with how much media they've crammed into yesterday and today, I think he might go to Japan and do his check-up, then come back for the gala, then go off to heal. Ideally in Toronto. (Javi also said he's going to Spain today, but I doubt he'd skip the gala either, so they might both be back then...)

Honestly, I can't bear to think about Milan now. I want Yuzu to do what's best for himself, but after NHK and with personal issues, I kind of want him in Milan even if he does jumpless Chopin and Seimei. It's Yuzu so it would still be spectacular. We'll see. I don't want to think about it.

He did get it examined before, which is expected. I honestly think he’s waiting to get an mri, that’s why he couldn’t get it now he’s in Korea. When i was in the US, it took me 3 weeks to get an mri. So, im pretty sure he would get one either in Japan or Canada. Bc i think I saw a translation where he said he couldn’t go to Japan yet bc of his foot?