General Yuzuru Chat

what? I'm going a few hours and came to see like 30 page that are like a roller coaster of emotions.

I'm just want a happy and healthy Yuzu if he needs to not be in the gala and worlds fine by me, he has been in almost 6 years of intense estress physically and emotional, he has won everything and he doesn't need to prove anything anymore. Take your time and come when you're ready, we'll be waiting.

But tbh after this, TCC email inbox must be exploding. Like Brian basically created OGM back to back since 2010. And in this Oly, he shows how strong his team is. Also, both Yuzu and Javi basically won with “classic” programs. These two won bc of their completeness on ice, so yeah i guess every freaking fed would try to contact him. :meditationf:

4 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

trying to keep my mind busy with positive thoughts

I always assumed that he referred to Winnie the Pooh as... "Pooh" like most of us mortals shorten it  but I just love how he keeps calling it Winnie with the cutest pronunciation in the world

I thought it was pooh-san :embSwan:

Just now, Yolo3a said:

Definitely, all kudos to Brian and his entire team.. they dominated the last 4 years of male skating. Two OGM, one silver, 4 WCs and every tiny thing in between. Even Daleman delivered at the Oly. They set this beam of complete skating in a quad climate and political era. What a team. Honestly.

Four GPF ;)

6 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

Somebody tell me how to start a poll!!! 

Click on Start new topic and pick poll next to content xD

21 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

:knc_brian1: I've never been more glad for the smug!Brian emoji

:sadPooh:

16 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

trying to keep my mind busy with positive thoughts

I always assumed that he referred to Winnie the Pooh as... "Pooh" like most of us mortals shorten it  but I just love how he keeps calling it Winnie with the cutest pronunciation in the world

Weenee!

Just now, kaeryth said:

:sadPooh:

On 15/2/2018 at 12:27, ICeleste said:

just in case anyone needed confirmation of the massive exposure athletes get at Olys... 

c8jIFFg.png

look at the recent increase in views in my Yuzuru Hanyu Reacting To His First 11 World Records video

Update as of today... 

kbJl4YW.png

this is crazy... I couldn't be happier about my video introducing so many people to GOATnyu

3 hours ago, Xen said:

I have a really sick skating skills practice idea that involves a lot of Poohs. 

Coach Yuzu: Today children, we will work on skating skills. 

Students: Not again, boring!

Coach Yuzu: have you ever tried to speed clean all the poohs that fall on the ice after my performances? 

Students: *has a bad feeling*

Coach Yuzu: today, we will do an improved exercise-"Flower girl and boy upgrade version 1". You will need to clear the entire ice rink surface of poohs within a 2 minute span. You are allowed only 10 crossovers the entire time, but may freely use Chasse steps, 3 turns, rockers, counters etc, to pick up the poohs. A 1 point deduction each time you fall. 

Students: Coach....

Coach Yuzu: *unveils 5 machine that is based on an automatic baseball/tennis throwing machine used for practice-fitted and specially made to throw multiple poohs in a natural throwing arc on the ice, at the rate of 20 poohs/sec)* We will give the normal rate of pooh rains after my performance. 

Students: O_O

Coach Yuzu; Alright, release the poohs!

Machine starts throwing poohs manically. 

Coach Yuzu: students- your time starts NOW!

Students: NOOOOOO!

:rofl:

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

I can't tell who is who anymore with all the new Olympic profile pics. 

Ha! And there are twins going around as well:biggrin: *poke @cirelle

My tumblr dashboard is having the same problem, esp cz we can alter even the names there:59227c768286a__s:

____

I'll be maniacally happy if we can have another quad of Zu competing and potentially making more history. But if this is it *knock on wood*, my biggest hope *already chocking on tears* is that Zu is truly satisfied with it and he can be at peace with things he planned but couldn't do.

Zu, it doesn't matter what we want and how we might feel about 'the inevitable'. At the end of the day, we just want you happy and healthy. We will be at peace with what we want but perhaps wouldn't get. Be happy and healthy, my King.:snpeace:

Ok, I just freaking realized although someone already pointed it out that Shoma's brother was in the crowd during the medal ceremony asfsdfsd. HE HAD FAMILY IN PC. Is Shoma staying at the Olys village or in a hotel with his family?

I'm not curious, really, it just leads me to think OMG I wonder if Yuzu has his family too with him in PC and if he's spoken with his parents after getting his second medal. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: