General Yuzuru Chat

30 minutes ago, b138oo said:

Some things never change

he’s too pretty  :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

i remember this sochi pic stays as my wallpaper for more than a year 

I have a screenshot of my Tumblr back then where I reblogged that pic. It's the only evidence I have of those fateful days. 

I woke up to notifications from this thread and ended up watching the periscope live half asleep. That forest joke definitely woke me up :smiley-laughing021:

I feel calmer than yesterday, because at the end of the day no one loves skating as much as he does. I am glad he keeps mentioning his rehab, he can take as long as he needs for his ankle to be okay. Im okay with that, more than okay after everything we got over the past two days still in a state of semi-denial :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

But I think the reason why it really hit us the way it did because it's the end of an era. What happened yesterday was 4 years worth worries, tears, hopes and we got that at end against all odds. Not just for him, for Javi too. And I don't think I'm still fully over this and I probably won't be for maybe another week. 

I wish I could bottle up the whole of the past two days, emotions in tact for viewing at a later time. I don't ever want to forget what it felt like seeing the final score and realizing at the same time as Yuzu that he'd won OGM. :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

11 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I slept for 13 hours. :biggrin: And woke up with no hangover, and let me admit freely and frankly, I deserve a hangover today for celebrating very very well on no sleep at all. It's a Yuzu miracle. I believe in Yuzu miracles. He'll be fine.

Howwwww? I think I got 5 hours of SEIMEI dreams. I’m a mess today. I kind of forgot to eat this week so I am going to stuff myself with salt and joy. :biggrin:

Spoiler

If no miracle, I’m going to study medicine and find a fix for him.