General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

PLANET ANNOUNCEMENT

King Hanyu just granted a special made forest for Prime Minister Pooh as a way to repay for his kindness and his inability to attend the Great Olympic Competition due to top secret circumstances.

There are openings for the daily spread eagle reporters you know... :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:the more the merrier

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Maybe he shouldn't visit Australia. My feelings would crush him before the plane even lands.

If he ever comes to Mexico i will make a path of swans towards the exit of the airport. 

Joking, if he came here I don't know what I would do. Weep until I disintegrate probably

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

There are openings for the daily spread eagle reporters you know... :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:the more the merrier

If he ever comes to Mexico i will make a path of swans towards the exit of the airport. 

Joking, if he came here I don't know what I would do. Weep until I disintegrate probably

we can weep together :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

Sometimes, I want him to be as emotionally detached as Shoma... but then I wouldn't have fell in love with his skating if he wasn't. Just remember (and I know you do) that a lot more people love and appreciate you Yuzu.

He deserve it. Those who knows knows. Those who don't are missing out. :grouphug: