General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

PLANET ANNOUNCEMENT

King Hanyu just granted a special made forest for Prime Minister Pooh as a way to repay for his kindness and his inability to attend the Great Olympic Competition due to top secret circumstances.

I hope this joke the never dies. :embSwan:

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

This boy is so in tuned with his fans he unknowingly lifted us up out of our negative thoughts with this one media session.

it's a kill me, heal me situation.  :xD:

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

PLANET ANNOUNCEMENT

King Hanyu just granted a special made forest for Prime Minister Pooh as a way to repay for his kindness and his inability to attend the Great Olympic Competition due to top secret circumstances.

Fine fine, more droids will be made for the upkeep of said forest. 

But on a brighter note, I'm so glad we're not panicking anymore. =) He's more focused on resting, rehabilitating and ensuring he can go back to the love of his life-pooh and gold skating. And that interview with insider skating, with the training regime at TCC, I think he'll do well. Think Brian said part of what they train for at TCC is to figure out where your power is generated, how to control it and use it to maximum efficiency, so skaters can do more with less energy used. Yuzu and Javi and Cha have some of the most difficult programs, energy draining, but they don't look more tired than the other guys. Next season with new rules on long program time, it'll be a battle not just of stamina, but how well and efficiently can you use the energy you have. I think they'll do well. 

And while he has trolled us many times, I sincerely hope that Yuzu will take good care of himself. The other option is a bot-Pooh operation where we turn all his poohs into AI that will hold him in place until he is well rested. 

I am so happy for Yuzuru and for all of us his fans.

Yuzuru the two-time Olympics Champion.

The only skater to repeat his Olympics gold medal in two consecutive games, since the American skater - sorry I forgot his name- , since 66 years.

I am sorry I have worried and doubt him when he was injured in NHK and he has to pull out of the competitions.

Now we wonder what next ?

Will he go to World in Milan next month, March or April ?

Or he will prefer to skip the event and try to rest and heal his strained ankle ?