General Yuzuru Chat

So... Is anyone already weeping for their wallets because of all the mooks we're going to get with amazing Oly pictures?

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

I will join you, and then I need to think of banner ideas for GPF 2018. 

You're good at Victorian floral designs incorporating various vegetables

14 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

So... Is anyone already weeping for their wallets because of all the mooks we're going to get with amazing Oly pictures?

You're good at Victorian floral designs

I have something a bit more ambitious in mind, dearie. :devilYuzu:

Confession time because I need to let it out somewhere, under spoiler.

Spoiler

I was so terrified he wasn't okay. I was terrified he might hurt himself again. I was far too afraid to say that out loud or type it out, because I couldn't let that negativity out, irrationally afraid that it might somehow reach him. But I thought, if I had such fear that negativity might somehow affect him, I must also have hope that positivity would help him, so I chose to believe that he would do what he needed to do, refused to accept that the injury meant he was no longer a gold contender, and trusted him and his team blindly. And at times browbeat some of the satellites who had understandable moments of panic into accepting it through the sheer power of repetition, too. lol @ me channeling US PR methods.

I feel like I should say sorry to the people who did get basically bullied into dismissing doubts, and thank you to those who did the same for me when I had those moments of panic, too. 

In the end, he didn't even need to go completely clean. He missed a combo, that's one of the things that kept me up at night. But he went clean enough. One day we'll find out what it cost him. I hope he chose to pay the price with his eyes wide open.

I'm glad I trusted him completely, whatever facts said. And for the record, I saw no facts that dissuaded me from my belief. Every TCC comeback helped me believe a little bit more that he could come back and do it. But most of all, I believed because it was Yuzu and his refusal to give up on his dream. I was sure he would do it because he'd worked for it for so long. I refused to countenance the idea that all that hard work might not give him what he wanted - an Olympic skate he was happy with. Which meant a winning skate. He had it.

He is so amazing. We are not worthy.

And I need soooo much sleep! 

I thought I must write a lifetime essay to celebrate this historic event (u know I shut myself off from the forum for all these few days and just came back!, I didn't think I would survive the roller coaster of emotion so I just stick w twitter update and when he MADE it I cried alone in the toilet lol). THAT WAS FUCKING DEPRESSING 2 DAYS to the extent I couldn't get my mind straight to do anything in real life...

Now just TOOOOOOO HAPPY I don't even know what to say, just think I'm too blessed to live in same era w him, stan him and witness him making HISTORY.... (I mean, u might wait for another 66 yrs to see history again who knows, when Dick Button did that my mom wasn't even born lol)

MY NIGHT DREAM OF "OLYMPIC GOLD" CAME TRUE, BANNER SHOULD BE CHANGED! :darklordyuzu:

(Yuzu Sochi vs Yuzu Pyeongchang is MUST HAVE images in my opinion :pouty:)

watched the free skate but only got the chance to read all the planet comments now :laughing: including the oly thread, that was like over 70 pages of reading... but it was worth :) thanks everyone for sharing links, photos, videos and most of all your thoughts and feelings regarding this emotional rollercoaster! so glad this forum exists so we can celebrate not only yuzu's athletic achievements including now AS TWO TIME OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALLIST (FIRST SINCE 1952!!!!!!) but also his wonderful multifaceted personality, his wisdom, insight and perservance! :thanks:

49 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

Guys, do you remember that story about Yuzuru apologizing to TAT on his knees for losing Boston Worlds? I mentioned it on reddit in the context of Yuzu hugging TAT now, and I've been asked for source. Was there a tweet by TAT or a translation of an interview? Does anyone have a link to that?

She mentioned it while commentating women or pairs or whatever happened later. 

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Ikr, it's startlingly well balanced. Nice to Nathan, objective about Yuzu, nice enough to Shoma and Javi.

How's your flu, btw? I hope you're better. :) 

Keeping in bed today, not so bad, thank you!