General Yuzuru Chat

46 minutes ago, freeyafanfan said:

hmm 2 of them with highest placement must score a combined of 12 placing or less I think? so assuming shoma got 1st or 2nd then keiji or mura must be in top 8.. if a lot of the top skaters are not going it's likely, but we don't know abt it yet

on another note, watching all the instagram stories of skaters featuring yuzu made me cry again :winner:

what if they just sent shoma :laughing:

3 hours ago, robin said:

He went into Olys with such firm belief in himself. I feel embarassed for having had worried while he was just there to have fun. Bc he knew he would win. I want to beat my past self up for ever doubting the fact that he got this

Count me in, I was totally worried for his FS and medal chances too!

But I felt like this time he was not caught up on winning the OGM again as much as everyone else wanted him to win it again. Yuzu seemed so content, happy and appreciative to be able to skate at this event, seen in the past two days. This time Yuzuru really displayed his pure love and joy for skating to the world, the media and to fans. :smiley-love017:

Just now, Syless Jinx said:

Japan's next and last gold medal hope is Nao Kodaira in the 500m.  I wonder if she doesn't win (Which I REALLY want her to win or atleast medal) if Yuzu will get another solo parade.

My predictions are that Sendai will give him a parade regardless of other gold medalists! It'll be another wild celebration! :biggrin:

Also almost time for the medal ceremony, staying up late tonight to watch it and so excited to see his smile!

Guys, I am so happy right now, I don't know what to say, I feel unstoppable. Yuzuru is the greatest figure skater of all time and that is a FACT. After four years of being a Fanyu everything Yuzuru worked so hard for and everything we've hoped for has come true. :thanks: 

Thank you Yuzuru and thank you to all of you fans. Today is a magical day that I will remember for my entire life.

I feel like I fell in love with his spirit and his beautiful mind all over again. Thank you Yuzu, for delivering us a performance that reminds us of what Men's figure skating is, should be and could be: Technical omnipotence and artistic brilliance combined. I hope that you will inspire more men's skaters so that figure skating will continue to thrive.