General Yuzuru Chat

Just catch up this Planet. I watched the live on my laptop in a cafe with my bf. Luckily the cafe was not so busy that time, so I didn't attract too much attention with my drama.

Boy oh boy...I survived the drama. My bf supported me and said "He will do it. Trust him". I love him so much for saying that. I cried when he won.

No words. Today is a great day. Yuzu, congratulations. You've made history. I'm so proud to follow you since 2014. Today was not your perfect run, but you've fought so well and held it on your own since yesterday. You deserve it so much. Your dream comes true. And our dream also comes true - to see you standing on Olympic podium once again as the champion. 

Congratulations also to Shoma and Javi. Orser, Tracy, Ghislain and TCC must be so proud!

2 minutes ago, Syless Jinx said:

Am I the only one that feels now he might skate to PW in the ex...Like it how he did at Sochi, it would bring this Olympic cycle full circle.

cant say no to PW, but i dont think his olympic circle has just quite ended...yuzu has proven the world on multiple occasions, including tonight, that if he wants the gold, he can get the gold

23 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

He’ll heal if he rests. Can Shoma get enough places for Japan if Yuzu doesn’t go?

hmm 2 of them with highest placement must score a combined of 12 placing or less I think? so assuming shoma got 1st or 2nd then keiji or mura must be in top 8.. if a lot of the top skaters are not going it's likely, but we don't know abt it yet

on another note, watching all the instagram stories of skaters featuring yuzu made me cry again :winner:

1 hour ago, Shayuzu said:

does anyone know when the medal cermony will start? cause its like 1:39am and i need sleep :13877886:

1 hour ago, GreatLakesGal said:

Who can sleep after a day--a season--like this?!  :smiley-laughing021:

I got a job interview at the time the Medal Ceremony will be held. Sleep? :confused:  What's sleep? All my thoughts will be with Yuzu! Not sure i'll hear what they have to say at all.

I can't stop smiling! They might think i'm not serious or that something's wrong with me! :hopelessness: