General Yuzuru Chat

I was talking to my mom and i began to cry again.

hiding bc #angstyAgape and squish to the max:

Spoiler

Thank you Yuzu. You have brought many wonderful things into my life since i decided to follow you.

While sometimes i do get terribly sad about various things, like how as a fan there's little i can do for you (especially when my artistic abilities aren't what i would like to have lol), i've felt joy, determination, courage, happiness and motivation. All of this is thanks to the way you present on the ice, and how it's apparent that the only thing that can stop you from chasing your dreams is yourself.

I've gotten a lot of little dreams come true thanks to you, and my biggest dream seems impossible but you just showed the world that impossible means little when you truly fight with all you have to make it come true.

I never thought i would feel so happy from seeing another human being's happy tears, the realization on their face, the glittering eyes and the genuine smile. I am also happy that you showed me that it can be possible to feel someone else's happiness like this.

Your performances are something that i will treasure for the rest of my life, i am not lying when i say that they are some of the most beautiful things i've seen in my life.

Thank you, thank you. From the bottom of my squishy heart (that probably some of your shikigami are using as a cushion or smth)