General Yuzuru Chat

27 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I just burned my paper with the wishes for Yuzu's happiness & healthiness :fingerscrossed:
I wrote it on purple origami paper and drew some Seimei stars for good measure

Nice :) 

I hope for the best for him today, I hope everything will go well. 

I will throw in a Pooh and a purple (and yellow) swan today. 

Yesterday I released a blue swan into the lake which is near the Gangneung ice arena. The weather was beautiful and sunny, it was very calm there (and I also stayed quite calm until the last group)

JXNFkbXr.jpg

And since I can't sleep now and have time, I am going to the sea (Sea of Japan) to leave a swan in it, too. I hope it brings luck to Yuzuru. <3

dear Yuzu,
Your comeback yesterday was otherwordly, majestic and legendary, and I hope you never stop feeling proud of yourself.
In the good and bad days; it's always a privilege to watch you skate. Thank you for inspiring me and thousands around the world with your passion.
Seeing your smile and hearing you say "I'm satisfied with everything" was what gave me the most immense joy. No matter your score or result today, I hope you'll be able to replicate that same feeling.
You have nothing to prove to us, your country, the media or anyone. Today, I only hope that you skate for yourself and your dream, feel the love for what you do, trust your training and  have tons of fun.
Ganbatte:tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

cause i haven't seen this version :rofl:

Troll smile every day!

32 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Comeback of twin sister eh. Still it's cute thaat the casual viewer decided to speak up^^

Since I didn't have time to look through all the threads today, how long it took us going through the elated at SP-Worried for draw-LMAO Yuzu and 22-but what if...-full panic mode-gotta support him no matter what! cycle?