General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

:laughing: I'm lowkey loving these parody comics

Yuzu: 'This time for Pyeongchang, I'm going to bring [BEEEP]' ('Pooh' is censored like a swearword lol)

Brian: It's no good Yuzu. Because of grown-up* circumstances, [BEEEP] is a no-go in Pyeongchang. It was like this in Sochi too wasn't it?'

*'Grown-up' meaning discussions reserved for adults (the way you'd tell a child 'this is a grown-up issue' because the subject is too complicated for them)

loving that last Brian shouting "YUZU" :smiley-laughing021:

he did it again <3

Ah, just woke up after a few hours of sleep and my crazy pain meds side effects have worn off... thank God!!

Yuzu, such a great start but work isn't even half over. I hope he goes to bed and has a good sleep because morning brings the hardest task of all.... and sleeping well after the day and all the emotions and excitement and media... could be tough. Stay focused, yuzuru!!!

Everyone, on facebook they have a praying circle, sending good thoughts to Yuzuru. I think we should do the same. The SP is finished but the free skate is the TRUE TRIAL.

Someone on other forums is actually worried because Yuzuru also placed 1st in Boston but did badly in the free. I think this time it is not the case as Yuzuru seems to be much healthier and calmer. But still, we should hope for the best that he will pull through.

This time, Yuzuru will skate before the other top guys at this Olympics. So PLEASE KEEP SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS TO YUZURU. It's not the 1st day of Lunar New Year anymore but it's still 2nd day of the Lunar New year, we people believe in miracle during 3 days of new year.

We should do this: Send good thoughts to Yuzuru from then on. He will feel it. Yuzuru is a sensitive person, he can sense the energy from the audience. Please make it happen.

This might sound superstitious but she did it and she believed it worked. 

I only wish to see Yuzuru being happy on the ice. I wish all the good for him.

We should all think for the best. Let's not forget, Seimei is the real trial and Yuzuru needs a lot of support to go through it. Do not worry. Think positively, think that he will be healthy in both body and mind. Trust Yuzuru Hanyu himself and think of all the best!

Thank you, everyone.

5 minutes ago, meoima said:

Everyone, on facebook they have a praying circle, sending good thoughts to Yuzuru. I think we should do the same. The SP is finished but the free skate is the TRUE TRIAL.

Someone on other forums is actually worried because Yuzuru also placed 1st in Boston but did badly in the free. I think this time it is not the case as Yuzuru seems to be much healthier and calmer. But still, we should hope for the best that he will pull through.

This time, Yuzuru will skate before the other top guys at this Olympics. So PLEASE KEEP SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS TO YUZURU. It's not the 1st day of Lunar New Year anymore but it's still 2nd day of the Lunar New year, we people believe in miracle during 3 days of new year.

We should do this: Send good thoughts to Yuzuru from then on. He will feel it. Yuzuru is a sensitive person, he can sense the energy from the audience. Please make it happen.

We should all think for the best. Let's not forget, Seimei is the real trial and Yuzuru needs a lot of support to go through it. Do not worry. Think positively, think that he will be healthy in both body and mind. Trust Yuzuru Hanyu himself and think of all the best!

Thank you, everyone.

I'm totally gonna do that, I'm lighting a candle anyway might as well use it to burn paper

53 minutes ago, meoima said:

Thank you, everyone.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: <- massive praying circle

I feel so proud. I don't hide that I had my fears, my anxieties. Being so nervous myself, and not even being one of the athletes who's supposed to skate, I couldn't for the life of me imagine how Yuzuru could manage all of those feelings, all of those expectations, all of that hope and attention.

When I saw him in Helsinki, I was still pretty new to him and to the sport, I didn't have high expectations, but him going clean in the Free looked and sounded so right. But after a year of hardships, I know that he did it not because of magic, and not because of good fortune, but because he has the mindset of a Champion, he is truly strong and unique. 

He is an inspiration like few have ever existed in my generation. 

At first i was like "wow, Yuzuru, you did it again!"

But now i'm even more worried. This result reminds me of Boston.... Ofc at that time it was different, not only was he injured but you could see how stressed out he was. This time it's different, right?

And when i think about all those quads in the long program.... :smiley-scared005:

Well, lets send positive vibes to him, he can do it and he knows it. He just shouldn't forget this :hexer:

I know we all keep reminding ourselves that it's not the practices that count, but the actual skate, but a part of me feels that in this particular case it matters exceedingly much. Not about what Yuzu actually lands or doesn't, but about his mood, his mental state. The condition he's in right now of relaxation and just joy in skating, is the best possible condition to be going into the Olympics! I can't remember Yuzu ever being in this state and attitude, so I honestly don't think we can necessarily be basing on his previous patterns. It's almost like a new Yuzu! I'm excited to see what is coming!