General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 1 hora, Sammie said:

Was this posted with English sub yet? 

I can't believe korean media used the Produce 101 theme song in a clip about him but amusingly, the lyrics are fitting

"The moment I saw you
My eyes were fixed on you
Dazzling, Shining
You’re so pretty to me, I wonder if it’s a dream
Please remember this moment, tonight
Tonight, the star is me, it’s me,
Only waited for you, it’s me,
The person to steal your heart, it’s me
The last person, it’s me"

14 minutes ago, GreatLakesGal said:

I just cannot get over how seemingly relaxed and confidant and joyous our King/Prince of Figure Skating is looking on that practice ice. And how connected he is with all three members of his skating team. And how carefully scripted each of his practice sessions seems to be.

:goe:

The JOY is infectious!! It reminds me of when he was younger, more playful and daring! What on Earth are we going to see on Friday and Saturday - is he keeping something else up his sleeves?? It is really something to see him totally living in the moment and enjoying every single minute.....Brian Tracey and team have done a fantastic job that's for sure.

:knc_brian2::joy::knc_tracy2: 

25 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

I can't believe korean media used the Produce 101 theme song in a clip about him but amusingly, the lyrics are fitting

"The moment I saw you
Dazzling, Shining

Tbf PD101 S2 impact was massive. I didn’t even notice before you pointed out though- they played it for such a short amount of time :laughing:

33 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

"The moment I saw you
Dazzling, Shining

Nayana is a legendary song :smiley-laughing021:

PICK ME PICK MEEE

I think they actually played it at some of the medal ceremonies loooooooool

(always did prefer Nayana to the first season song. P101 s1 song was atrocious)

Just now, Aotoshiro said:

Actually the comment below is refering to pair skating, and you know how Misha Hanyu and Yuzuru Ge can rule that discipline :biggrin:

yeah, but i saw birds skating and... there';s only one skating bird for me!

i'd pay so much to see those two skating together tbh

Just now, Aotoshiro said:

there are same sex pair competitions, though they're not sanctioned by ISU, so they might not be interested...maybe after they get their own show and get to do something a'la TakahashixLambiel's "Anthem"...

tbh i'd be ok if they kept doing it at gala practices and someone filmed it:sadPooh: i just want to see the beauty

4 hours ago, Bilge said:

Pooh pasta is another level!! *where can i get one...*

I love the way Yuzu goes all out with pretty much everything in his life , from skating his heart out to Pooh tissue box , Pooh towels, Pooh cd cases ,..and now Pooh pastas.. he doesn’t do things half way .. that’s why his performance can resonate to our hearts and souls! Every bits of news about Yuzu is just so precious and somehow ( when you think it’s impossible ) makes fans love and respect him more !:sadPooh:

my coworkers keep asking me about Yuzu’s schedule for Olympic and told me they would watch and cheer on Yuzu for me !:sadPooh:

tmr  I will wear my Yuzu shirt to work and get ready for SP :smiley-happy085:

4 hours ago, GreatLakesGal said:

And how carefully scripted each of his practice sessions seems to be.

If they are carefully scripted wouldn't surprise me.  I  think Brian has been orchestrating everything from leaving Toronto to arriving at Seoul and the PC all with the media he knew would be there.  I think he was aware, probably more so than Yuzu, that PC was going to be a media circus for the ages, at least when athletes are concerned.  Protecting Yuzu from any negative effects of dealing  with the media was his first concern.   As far as practicing goes, I'm convinced that Yuzu had all the necessary practicing done before leaving Toronto.  The sessions in PC have largely been concerned with getting him used to the setting and satisfying the media and fans that would be there.  What I'm wondering about is how the other skaters out there on the ice with Yuzu are thinking.  I'm assuming that those with him on the ice will be the ones who will be skating in his particular group once it's showtime.  At least they don't have to worry if they make any mistakes while practicing since almost all eyes will be on Yuzu even when he's not skating.  I'm thinking right now Brian's major concern is that Yuzu, seeing all the media and fans, becomes neither overconfident nor overstressed.  For Brian the message he wants Yuzu to carry with him onto the ice when it's his turn to show the world who and what he is - Trust your training!  Trust your program!