General Yuzuru Chat

1 час назад, ruruzest сказал:

the King of Extra with his various gestures to his three coaches !

im having a stupid grin on my face going back to work today !

:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

I still can't tear myself away from looking at how Brian takes this strawberry cake. :smiley-laughing021:

I am watching the press conference and it's so hard to watch when Yuzuru had to hold up his tear during the question about his injury and condition. I wonder if this kind of conference is really good for him in general? I watch it and it drains my energy so much. I feel heart-broken. I know he's smiling happily in practice but still. Why not just wait for the Olympics to end to give the press conference? Or because the demands from Japanese media and public is too huge he has to give them some "news" and this is the result? I don't really know. Sorry I am being paranoid. I mean why just let him enjoy the Olympics without this huge attention for a while...

I thought there might be a sort of trade off - ok he'll do one big press conference, time and place announced, ask your questions, then leave him in peace until it's all over - the way he avoided them after that first short warm up skate made me think of it.

What is interesting about the whole cake tissue box cover story is that during Sochi he just had a cover (water bottle too) that matched his programs, simple and discreet. For PC, he bought out the fluffiest cutest in your face cover ever. He just don’t care what others think anymore? Trolling for fun?   :laughing:

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

What is interesting about the whole cake tissue box cover story is that during Sochi he just had a cover (water bottle too) that matched his programs, simple and discreet. For PC, he bought out the fluffiest cutest in your face cover ever. He just don’t care what others think anymore? Trolling for fun?   :laughing:

Makes me happy. I like how he doesn't give af and hope he continues to not give and a big fu to the people who thinks maturity is not being yourself. I support Yuzu going out there on the ice in full glitter and glam wear after patting his strawberry shortcake tissue box.

11 minutes ago, meoima said:

I am watching the press conference and it's so hard to watch when Yuzuru had to hold up his tear during the question about his injury and condition. I wonder if this kind of conference is really good for him in general? I watch it and it drains my energy so much. I feel heart-broken. I know he's smiling happily in practice but still. Why not just wait for the Olympics to end to give the press conference? Or because the demands from Japanese media and public is too huge he has to give them some "news" and this is the result? I don't really know. Sorry I am being paranoid. I mean why just let him enjoy the Olympics without this huge attention for a while...

I think it was terrific PR for him, PR that could potentially affect the judging. After months of dead silence, it was critical that he finally let everyone know what had been happening with him--what his "story" was for this Olympics. And I thought he did an excellent job.

10 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I think he does it because he knows we fans love it and it's his way of interacting with us, playing with us.

4 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

I support Yuzu going out there on the ice in full glitter and glam wear after patting his strawberry shortcake tissue box.

That sounds absolutely fantastic to me. 

I really don't think he cares what others think when it comes to stuff like these. He does what he likes and wears what he likes. I wonder what he'd answer if anyone asked him but I think he'd probably be confused why on earth that would even matter to someone else enough to ask. Because it shouldn't.