General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

Guys, help. Suddenly I feel so emo and sad after reading what yuzu said at the press con. :sadPooh: I need mood booster 

He's probably never been this happy to be skating!! He's about to skate on his dream stage... it's basically his dream come true!! However he goes, these are probably some of the happiest days of his life... look at him, all squishy and child-like again <3 

It is sad to read about the awful few months he's had, but look at the photos of him the last few days!    I expected the return of murderface, screaming across the ice and frightening the bystanders - instead he's been sweetness, light, and smiles enough to give Jason Brown a run for his money.  He's happy and calm and confident so we should be too. 

If if that's not enough have a look at @SparkleSalads post with the toddler doing Phantom along with him on tv - I defy anyone to stay sad.

5 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

He's probably never been this happy to be skating!! He's about to skate on his dream stage... it's basically his dream come true!! However he goes, these are probably some of the happiest days of his life... look at him, all squishy and child-like again <3 

5 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

It is sad to read about the awful few months he's had, but look at the photos of him the last few days!    I expected the return of murderface, screaming across the ice and frightening the bystanders - instead he's been sweetness, light, and smiles enough to give Jason Brown a run for his money.  He's happy and calm and confident so we should be too. 

If if that's not enough have a look at @SparkleSalads post with the toddler doing Phantom along with him on tv - I defy anyone to stay sad.

Thanks guys. Now I'm a bit calmer. :dpooh: 

I was so excited when I saw the fancam where he did RT for seimei but after read his comments from the presscon .. It was hard. 

I know he never give up. That is one of the reason why I adore yuzu so much. I hope he will have a great skate for IE.

1 hour ago, Yuazz said:

Thanks guys. Now I'm a bit calmer. :dpooh: 

I was so excited when I saw the fancam where he did RT for seimei but after read his comments from the presscon .. It was hard. 

I know he never give up. That is one of the reason why I adore yuzu so much. I hope he will have a great skate for IE.

I could only now watch the whole press conference quietly, and I now understand why reading it was hard.

I just think he is a very, very special human being. He knows it all, he knows us and what we were waiting for, he mentions the media, and he somehow is able to understand it all and go his way nonetheless.

I was very happy to see him so carefree at practice!

I cannot help but to compare it to the unbearable tension at Boston. 

Somehow he got more distance, more equilibrium, more health, and I think he is far away from being unhappy— but he is more thoughtful. Good for him!

I admire him as well!!

( They should give him the gold medal,right now, as far as I am concerned:laughing:.

He deserves it!

And I am still changing my mind between sleeping through the free and just look for the results later as I am not as capable of handling the situation as he is, and staying up and watch live stream.

Yes, I will watch!:dpooh:

2 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

It's really great to see him so relaxed and happy, but I'm not ruling out the return of the murderface. 

33 минуты назад, ruruzest сказал:

the King of Extra with his various gestures to his three coaches !

im having a stupid grin on my face going back to work today !

:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Oh, it makes me so emo again :13877886:. I immediately see by my inner vision him hugging Brian and Tracy three meters away from me in Helsinki after the free. This picture is probably the brightest in all my memory. Farewell, my calmness for all this night again.