General Yuzuru Chat

3 минуты назад, Hydroblade сказал:

Pretty sure it's a fan gift :rofl:which would make sense, gifting him things that he can use like towels or Pooh Kleenex boxes :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: (it says Hanyu kun good luck! too, so i think it screams fan gift haha)nearlyhadaheartattackbeforethisloaded

So, basically, it means that by taking it to the Olympics Yuzu made one more person absolutely happy. Good job, Ice prince!

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Pretty sure it's a fan gift :rofl:which would make sense, gifting him things that he can use like towels or Pooh Kleenex boxes :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5: (it says Hanyu kun good luck! too, so i think it screams fan gift haha)nearlyhadaheartattackbeforethisloaded

haha sorry for that :rofl:

But we already knew that he uses our stuff :10742289:

I wonder what he did with that super long banner :10636614:

2 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

So, basically, it means that by taking it to the Olympics Yuzu made one more person absolutely happy. Good job, Ice prince!

idk i can picture him taking the first box he saw. If he was Shoma i would think he didn't even read the message on the bottom hahaha but i bet he did

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1:

Spoiler

GUYS

I have submitted my big assignment due this week now I'm free to yuzuing the whole week!

ANDDDD I'm contemplating if I'll skip my lectures on Friday just because they're not important ones but I shouldn't do that tho.. have I feeling that I would skip it in the end...

49 minutes ago, Marinn said:

Let's create a personalized Olympic theme for Yuzuru. Perhaps this will be a way out? Quickly new and old members will be able to find one. All information about Yuzuru for the Olympics will be there . And the topic will not have time to grow to dimensions that can't be read. What do you think of it? :smiley-love017:

Thank you for this suggestion! 

Do you mean separating the Olympics practice and fluff thread into Yuzuru and other skaters?  

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1:

Hide contents

GUYS

I have submitted my big assignment due this week now I'm free to yuzuing the whole week!

ANDDDD I'm contemplating if I'll skip my lectures on Friday just because they're not important ones but I shouldn't do that tho.. have I feeling that I would skip it in the end...

Where are yoir priorities? Where is your loyalty?! 

Just now, robin said:

Thank you for this suggestion! 

Do you mean separating the Olympics practice and fluff thread into Yuzuru and other skaters?  

probably 

1) All yuzulimpics

2) the other skaters ( Olympics updates + fluffs )

sorry had to randomly reply cause I wanted to use yuzulimpics... :P

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Where are yoir priorities? Where is your loyalty?! 

If you ask about loyalty then: I was on my phone the whole time during his practice session today in my lecture hall (me ignores the eyes on me, literally cause I felt some :rofl::P)

And here's a secret: I will skip it for him cause I won't even listen to the lecture. (learned that from my experience today) :war: