General Yuzuru Chat

https://wherespacepooh.tumblr.com/post/170779365889/the-king-the-protagonist-has-made-his

I can't... the imagery is too strong lol. It is funny how the entire article Yamaguchi-san refers to him as "the king." As always, big thank you to @gladi! Can't say how much I appreciate your translations and hard work!

As if on a school field trip, the press corps of close to 200 jolted around in the Incheon-bound train on the newly-activated KTX route.  Just––to catch a sight of Yuzuru Hanyu. 

Perhaps to avoid chaos, the arrival gate was switched to “A” at the very far end, and so the whole pack slid from left to right, just like the sidelines of American football. 

Thank goodness. Really… thank goodness. It might be rude to express this about a world champion, but as fellow man to man, I really wanted to say, “Yuzuru Hanyu! I am so glad to see you. Damn we were worried… We… I… have been waiting all this time, you know?” Even though it was freezing outside with a flurry of snow and I was in a down jacket, but [in that sudden surge of emotions] I really wanted to sit down in the warmth of a sauna or something, stripped down to our briefs like how I am right now drafting this manuscript, and talk together about all that had happened in the past three months.

:smiley-laughing021:

5 hours ago, pewirinkle said:

so who else's funeral is in four (4) days??

Count mine too? It would be indirectly caused by him- I might fold enough pooh shaped dumplings by accident that my family would kill me.

20 minutes ago, the50person said:

You expected reading capacity (of the rules) to exist. PCs and judges is like this: imagine a group of 12 year old boys on a sugar high, left alone for a week in their own house with no adult supervision (though in this case the ISU/adults did hang up rules, just gave up and left for a vacation for a week).

2 hours ago, getsurenka said:

Thank goodness. Really… thank goodness. It might be rude to express this about a world champion, but as fellow man to man, I really wanted to say, “Yuzuru Hanyu! I am so glad to see you. Damn we were worried… We… I… have been waiting all this time, you know?” Even though it was freezing outside with a flurry of snow and I was in a down jacket, but [in that sudden surge of emotions] I really wanted to sit down in the warmth of a sauna or something, stripped down to our briefs like how I am right now drafting this manuscript, and talk together about all that had happened in the past three months.

I love it when the uncles demographic of his fanbase show up :biggrin: