General Yuzuru Chat

"If I don't lie to myself, I want to win consecutive titles. I want to feel this Olympics"
(On jump layout) "I'll make the decision after conditioning myself at the venue. I have some options. I want to choose my strategy knowing the situation I am in"
(How do you evaluate your condition? How many percent?) “I cannot say until I skate (in the venue.) I’ve seen the TE and I feel that I want to win more than anybody. I’m one of the skaters who still has room to improve (or “who is yet to peak”) I hope to do my best aiming at the top”

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180211-00000132-spnannex-spo

ETA: Seeing this footage, the last part was not precisely what he said. He actually said "(Seeing TE) I think I'm the one who wants to win more than anybody and I am one of the skaters who have the biggest potential (or largest room to grow)"

2 minutes ago, Killaa said:

I think he wants the suit sleeves to be short, because everything else fits. Lol. It's his style what do we expect. 

It might be the case where if the sleeves fit, the fit would've been to baggy. So we are left with short sleeves but fitted suit???