General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I don't think it needs de-butchering lol

Pronouns are a bit confusing, though. In the part I did, it starts with boku, but later on it's bokura. So I wonder if "I" might not be better for everything except where it specifically says bokura...

I think they must have gotten a bit excited. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Excuse me but I think i'm dying... Ken Watanabe (I love him ok?!) just expressed his support for Yuzu... :13877886:

OT Ken Watanabe is an absolutely amazing person. I forget which town but a small cafe was set up after the disaster with his support and every single day without fail he would (and perhaps still does) fax them a hand-written letter of support. They keep them all in a binder at the cafe for customers to read. :sadPooh:

38 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Once we became accustomed to, if only a little, the power of Yuzuru Hanyu, who will once again challenge that decisive game, we put all our thoughts and feeling during these four years into a new support song “The miracle you draw” which we presented/gave (to him?)

We thought, if only we could become strength for Yuzuru Hanyu-senshu, who will once again challenge that decisive game, even if only a little, then we put all our thoughts and feeling during these four years into a new support song “The miracle you draw” which we were given the chance to present.

I would only change the first paragraph to this. The main idea of the message was still there anyway. I think I might have butchered at de-butchering:13877886: Sorry if I sounded like I was trying to correct you or anything :/

1 minute ago, Kizuna said:

We thought, if only we could become strength for Yuzuru Hanyu-senshu, who will once again challenge that decisive game, even if only a little, then we put all our thoughts and feeling during these four years into a new support song “The miracle you draw” which we were given the chance to present.

I would only change the first paragraph to this. The main idea of the message was still there anyway. I think I might have butchered at de-butchering:13877886: Sorry if I sounded like I was trying to correct you or anything :/

On the contrary, thank you so much for correcting me! ^_^

Haha, now I see what a ridiculous mistake I made! Of course なれれば from なる! How embarrassing! >_<

4 часа назад, Forcefield сказал:

If this is new, then he looks so damn freaking good! Didn't think I'd like long hair on Yuzu, but dayums it's fine as long as it doesn't look mushroomy.

Belated, but I noticed the veins on that arm. Boy is fit asf.

My eyes were immediately stuck on his strong shoulders:10636614: then on his smile ofc))

4 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

He looks tired but ready. He's obviously working hard and he looks fit. Those arms - they definitely have more muscle.

What will his new muscles do to the Seimei costume now?

Why did my brain immediately go to "did he try landing quads on his arms because he had to go easy on his ankle?" :rofl:

2 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

OT Ken Watanabe is an absolutely amazing person. I forget which town but a small cafe was set up after the disaster with his support and every single day without fail he would (and perhaps still does) fax them a hand-written letter of support. They keep them all in a binder at the cafe for customers to read. :sadPooh:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1: Kesennuma! ...and he still faxes them!

Spoiler

Mainichi article: World awaits figure skater Hanyu's dramatic return to ice at Pyeongchang

Deep inside, Hanyu has an "explosive power" to convert regrets and strong desires into strength. The next tournament after a dismal performance often ends in a victory or a world record-breaking score.

His rink comeback for the Pyeongchang Games is itself dramatic. Commenting on Hanyu's recovery, Orser said on Feb. 6 that Hanyu has grown even stronger, though the path to where he stands now was not easy. The Canadian coach warned against underestimating Hanyu, in whom he takes so much pride.