General Yuzuru Chat

28 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Hide contents

Thanks! Although I kind of wanted to see the time after the last skate, when Brian was congratulating Yuzu and the reporters were all around filming/taking photos. 

Similarly I wanted to watch the time after Yuna's skate and before/during the medal ceremony esp with commentary from CBC during that time but I haven't been able to find it :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

55 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I mean like between when the last skater finished skating and before the medal ceremony. So yeah, I guess the flower ceremony?

From what I remember of the televised NBC broadcast they didn’t show the flower ceremony in full since it was pre-recorded. They just cut to The commentators and they begin chatting. Not sure about the online live stream. 

2 hours ago, GreatLakesGal said:

I've just been to several other forums and, for someone who didn't skate last night, our guy is certainly getting a lot of attention.

Thank goodness he's used to it because, when he finally makes it to Korea, both the fans and the media are likely to go a little crazy over him.

I bet it'll be crazy when Yuzu arrives in person at the airport! I've been avoiding going on other forums for now cause there's probably tons of skating drama; otherwise, it's great that the attention can still be on him even when he's hasn't skated yet! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

(Still need to get the time to watch the ceremony, looks exciting though!!)

6 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

guys, the figure skating clickbait articles are coming soon...

we should write our own clickbait articles

"5 reasons why Yuzuru Hanyu is the greater skater of all time"

"You won't believe what this Japanese skater can do!"

we should..

US media is already brainwashing my mom :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

we should..

US media is already brainwashing my mom :facepalm:

Same as my friend :laughing:. She only watch skating during the Olys and already convinced Nathen is the greatest of all time after Johnny and Tara commentaries. 

She was like “This is the Asian guy you like right??!”  :dry:

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Same as my friend :laughing:. She only watch skating during the Olys and already convinced Nathen is the greatest of all time after Johnny and Tara commentaries. 

ah the pain in my heart :war:

38 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Omg, this extact same situation happened just moments ago with my other friend!! She asked if Nathan's the main skater that I like who's retiring these Olympics, I told her that he's super young and has a long way to go. :laughing:

The hype machine is working, lol... but once yuzu physically arrives... and those poor misguided souls actually see him on the ice, they will realize their folly.... 

Well, Toronto is getting 3 days of snow that wont stop until Sunday night, so hopefully there will not be any delays in departures from the airport.... yuzu and javi need to get there to really make things exciting!!!!

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

guys, the figure skating clickbait articles are coming soon...

we should write our own clickbait articles

"5 reasons why Yuzuru Hanyu is the greater skater of all time"

"You won't believe what this Japanese skater can do!"

We actually probably should! :laughing:

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Obrigado! Embora eu quisesse ver o tempo após o último skate, quando Brian estava parabenizando Yuzu e os repórteres estavam ao redor da filmagem / tirar fotos. 

Da mesma forma, eu queria ver o tempo após o skate de Yuna e antes / durante a cerimônia da medalha, com comentários da CBC durante esse período, mas não consegui encontrá-lo :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: