General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

watching people skate since forever only made me realize just how much i miss watching him flying across the ice:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: i feel bad for thinking like that because he owes me nothing. I only want to see his happy smile in Korea.

At this point who doesn't feel the same...two days more for info on his arrival, isn't it?

9 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

:5a7ce9d358326_offtopic1::81::sign0009:

I have a silly request...can anyone watching on TV or online take recordings of the men's events including the victory ceremony? I have looked for recordings of the Sochi ceremony in full and have never found it :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: Also, it would be nice to have recordings with commentary from all commentators, even NBC, CBC, etc...

You mean the flower ceremony on Ice or medal ceremony? I’ve got the medal ceremony (no commentary) somewhere at home. 

22 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I have a silly request...can anyone watching on TV or online take recordings of the men's events including the victory ceremony? I have looked for recordings of the Sochi ceremony in full and have never found it :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: Also, it would be nice to have recordings with commentary from all commentators, even NBC, CBC, etc...

I don't know how to do that but if someone tells me how I'll do it :shrug:

32 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Spoiler