General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

They made another support video /I cry :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:/

:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: They even used reference to their first song, started with similar melody line, showed even English messages (and macho Poohs lol) and what do you say I'm crying, you're crying! It's so obvious that they do follow his career, and it's just...excuse me while I cry over it mon my notes on the three splits in old Russian language.

On 2/7/2018 at 6:49 AM, MrPudding said:

I need this part :laughing:

This is so badass and so Yuzu :xD:

On 2/8/2018 at 2:09 AM, MrPudding said:

guys... una yasudo wins...................

23 hours ago, Katt said:

Well I saw an article with headline "OGM is Chen to lose" so :slinkaway: I know he's the best bet for gold among US skaters, but I'm :facepalm: with the way they list only his good things and downplay his rivals with their multiple errors. He's not flawless this season either and other top men didn't make more mistake than him. There's no clean FS from any men until now, and a few clean Sps came from top 7 are from Yuzuru, Javi (x2), Boyang, Kolyada. Why US media hate facts and numbers when they can check PB/SB, protocols by just one click :facepalm:. Especially this time OGM  isn't going between 2-3 skaters. There's 5 men who have equal chance for it. I feel bad for Nathan. I think he is a nice skater and a great kid,  but this insane hyping annoys me so much. 

23 hours ago, ThiriYuzu said:

oh god.. i know US media is hyping Nathan but "OGM is Chen to lose" title is too much. Chen hasn't even medaled at World's Championship, while both Boyang and Shoma did and Javi's 2-times World champion. 

I don't even need to compare him with our Zuzu...like Brian said. 

This hype is going a bit too far. Is a single Olympic Gold Medal that important? Not saying that it isn't, but do they think it's worth exaggerating Nathan's strength and unfairly discrediting other skaters? Or are they that blinded by their patriotism that only a US flag should be in the middle during the victory ceremony? One beauty of figure skating is how a great program can touch the souls of the audience. Nathan's not at that level yet. If Nathan skates back to back with Yuzu and Javi, the difference in skills will be so obvious even to a casual audience.

23 hours ago, YH7892 said:

My dream podium:

Gold : Yuzu (of course)

Silver : Boyang

Bronze : Shoma/Javi/Patrick

Same!!! I would put Javi as Bronze though because I think it'll be a sweet touch for his career to finally have an Olympic medal. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

16 hours ago, ruruzest said:

:hachimaki: nem is Yuzuru,

wen all the men

r sleeping well

i stay up late 

I jump the 4A!

(Sorry , no rhyme )

and with this this post I become 4Lo, the beautiful one !!!!

Looks like Yuzro Hanro and Una Yasudo are OGM contenders as well! The men's field just got deeper! :P

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Oh....... :sadPooh:

:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: The world doesn't deserve this beautiful precious little cinnamon roll. :sadPooh:

26 minutes ago, GreatLakesGal said:

Please, please be right about this, Jack. 

As everyone knows and has been saying only a million times, it will happen as long as he skates clean. CLEAN. now is not the time for a pop fest Zuzu. I am crossing my fingers so hard they look like a pretzel.