General Yuzuru Chat

Since we are starting in less than 4 hours, just a reminder of our Oly thread :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: and the individual threads are now open too so keeping the Olympic discussion there, to have everything focused in one place would be great. Especially as there's very little time left until Zu arrives as well. Thank you everyone! :10742289:

7 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

We also have a thread for those who might need extra hyping (:slinkaway:) and want to watch the Opening Ceremony:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: come and lose your remaining sanity here!

I'll mostly watch the opening ceremony to see who I have to pray extra hard for in regards to their health :slinkaway:

7 hours ago, Floria said:

Here goes all the CM footage they were showing to promote NHK documentary :biggrin:

Cuteness overload warning at 0:14

LOLOL I'm crying @ kanako introducing him as 'the guy who's 23, the same age as me, and hates losing... Yuzuru Hanyu'. Must be a bit surreal to be intro-ing your friends :laughing:

Also Kanako at the end on coming back on injury: 'Normally, I think they'll have lots of worries like 'will I be okay?' but in my impression of Hanyu-senshuu, there are times where he's had to 'attack'* but those times, he'll meet the situation (rise up to it?) and definitely deliver a wonderful performance. I'm not as worried about the problem of 'attacking' but I'm more worried about his injury. If it can heal properly, he'll be an athlete that can meet the situation.'

On the ice: 'The ice is completely different in different rinks, if you don't skate there you won't know if it 'suits' you.'

Also the male guest comment on the fact that it's the first time he's seen yuzu's handwriting and says it's cute (it's also ascending slightly towards the right LOL). they can also feel his excitement, especially because the size of the 'wa' and 'ku' are different in 'wakuwaku' (ie. excited).

*I think she says ぶつける which means to 'hit' but here I guess it means to perform/attack his performance

3 minutes ago, kaerb said:

LOLOL I'm crying @ kanako introducing him as 'the guy who's 23, the same age as me, and hates losing... Yuzuru Hanyu'

Also Kanako at the end on coming back on injury: 'Normally, I think they'll have lots of worries like 'will I be okay?' but in my impression, he's had to attack but those times, he'll meet the situation (rise up to it?) and definitely deliver a wonderful performance. I'm not as worried about the problem of 'attacking' but I'm more worried about his injury. If it can heal properly, he'll be an athlete that can meet the situation.'

On the ice: 'The ice is completely different in different rinks, if you don't skate there you won't know if it 'suits' you.'

also the male guest comment on the fact that it's the first time he's seen yuzu's handwriting and says it's cute. they can also feel his excitement, especially because the size of the 'wa' and 'ku' are different in 'wakuwaku' (ie. excited).

Must be a bit surreal to be intro-ing your friends 

I love how everyone is saying as long as he is injury-free, then we got nothing to worry about :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

This looks a little like the periodic table when you look at it from a distance... XD

Too bad :salty: is not so much an element but a combination of a a gas and solid...

/somebody forgot her high school chemistry here 

15 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Brian speaks out his experience being trolled :smiley-laughing021:

It IS quite an experience to be trolled by him.

15 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Also the male guest comment on the fact that it's the first time he's seen yuzu's handwriting and says it's cute. they can also feel his excitement, especially because the size of the 'wa' and 'ku' are different in 'wakuwaku' (ie. excited).

KEEEEEEEEEEK

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 minutes ago, Neenah said:

:offtopic:

Can the mods please add the rest of the Olympics skating events to the calendar, it is really the easiest way to keep track of everything  and I need it to plan my life for next week :snonegai:

Thank you   

P.S we really need a less angry off-topic emoji 

i'm on it, sorry!