General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Anya said:

:embSwan::embSwan::embSwan: I'm SHOOKT!  I want MOOOORRRRREEEEEE pictures.  This is a complete 360 from his previous area covers. :laughing:

Hooooooooly shiiiit 

:dpooh:

I was trying to not set my expectation too high when I heard that Ninamika was the new photographer for this magazine because Yuzu was MIA and I didn't know if he would agree to her usual style of photoshoot...But oh my god I am so glad they collaborated...

..But I am also dead.

From nosebleed.:13877886:

5 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Hooooooooly shiiiit 

:dpooh:

I was trying to not set my expectation too high when I heard that Ninamika was the new photographer for this magazine because Yuzu was MIA and I didn't know if he would agree to her usual style of photoshoot...But oh my god I am so glad they collaborated...

..But I am also dead.

From nosebleed.:13877886:

Ooooh... now I'm curious. What's her usual style?

39 minutes ago, Wolflax said:

I think I've forgotten how to breathe; 

does Aera not realize we are fragile at this time?:drama:

I bet they do realize our resistance to opening up our wallets for Yuzu things is more fragile than normal at this time.

Did they give him lip gloss? I don't think those lips are his normal color. Someone investigate for us?

15 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Ooooh... now I'm curious. What's her usual style?

Basically what @SparkleSalad said, glam, super saturated colors, candy-like fantasy style, I really like her japanesque themed ones that she goes with goldfish...And usually she brings out the sexiness in the object of her photoshoot not through exposure of a lot of skin, but tickling your senses and imagination with the right angle/color contrast/silver of skin...

:pouty: 

捲川實花 Ninagawa Mika.. you can google her...She did photoshoot for a lot of famous actor and actresses!

Just now, Anony said:

OKAY, I can breathe again:13877886:

i3AXFqo.jpgI mean... can you blame it

Ah, so it has again, exposed our alien ruler.

I'm actually really amused by the amount of bright, pthalo blue in the background, but slightly surprised they went with a dark, denim blue for him. Is she going to go with very rich, saturated colors, like win/burgundy reds, hunter greens etc for him?