General Yuzuru Chat

AERA...AERA...A...AH... (tries shakily to raise her hands up towards the sky. but finally dropped them with a “paa!” sound. and she’s dead. and not very peacefully.):dpooh::dpooh::dpooh:

10 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

My contribution’s in there.:smiley-ashamed005: Ordered right after the cover appeared on my timeline... no, actually, ordered right after I finished screaming into my weibo. :love:

Pre-order request sent.... but they need to stop or this will become another heavy package! And the release dates keep getting closer to the book release date, too >.<

(Also, I could obviously be wrong, because this is Yuzu and his age is impossible to guess, but he looks a bit... younger on the cover? Or maybe it's that jacket that seems big and the hair and makeup... Hmm... Now I'm curious lol Also if it is recent... I want to know his schedule during that week in Japan in August, because it's kind of nuts hw much he's apparently covered then...)

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Also, I could obviously be wrong, because this is Yuzu and his age is impossible to guess, but he looks a bit... younger on the cover?

I thought so, too. Perhaps they reached a new level of desperation in their recycling? :P (It looks like the same haircut from the last issue, too.)