General Yuzuru Chat

45 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Nevermind I just realized that

whatever the results will be, at the end of Yuzu's FS, we will ALL be crying

we just have to find out what kind of crying it will be

I can’t watch him skate with family. They will think I’m nutz for crying at someone skating.  :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

21 minutes ago, kelly said:

I'm watching curling right now and seeing the olympic rings on the ice makes it feel so real now :dpooh:

I'm watching "Olympic news" on my country's Olympic app and they're showing footage of them setting up the boards for FS and the practice rink. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

(Aaaand it's already buffering. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: I hope my internet magically becomes not crap in the next week.)

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm watching "Olympic news" on my country's Olympic app and they're showing footage of them setting up the boards for FS and the practice rink. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Kurt and Carol Lane were talking about the team event for a minute with the arena in background and I almost fainted:13877886:

I downloaded the TCC video to watch it. It wouldn't load otherwise.

And the last shot they took of Yuzu, it is 110% impact and give-me-Seimei-NOW!!!! feelings inducing.

I'm a crier, I cry about everything, watching everything. I'll be muttering 'damn tears, blurry, must see, I'll miss something, vision compromised' for about two hours before and after he skates, I expect.