General Yuzuru Chat

New Mitsu Mangrove (in LGC inspired costume and Seimei pose) Yuzu episode soon?

Here's translation of a previous ep by yuzusorbet

RE: NHK'15 Chopin: (...talking about the murderface) I guess there are different ways of “appealing” to the judges. At the Olympics he had the cute, innocent look, and here he glared at the judges with “give me my GOEs!”

ETA: Not "soon".. already broadcasted. Not Yuzu focused this time but more Olympic-focused. (If anyone can do a quick translation of interesting parts? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

Spoiler

59 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Really? I think nonchan who received a letter (twice!) and gave the address for the JSF fanmail is American; but I think she is Japanese as well and may have sent one thru her Japanese address. I know after the tsunami he personally sent letters of thanks and one fan from China shared the letter online.

Non-chan was born in america but living in Japan, so she got her replies to her Japanese address I believe. 

7 hours ago, ruruzest said:

:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

:joy:

Me suddenly realising that Javi has an excellent chance of podium if he skates clean. Unless judges do a Patrick Chan Skate Canada '17 on him. :peekapooh:

It is pretty remarkable that Yuzu clearly made progress this season before that *bleep*ing fall. Shoma, despite the problems with his jumps, did have a good showing at Lombardia, though since then it's been downhill. Boyang has had a very difficult season but the improvement is there for all to see now. Nathan is the one who has been riding on his excellent SP choreo and music, and PR. (And his 4F has been getting rotated less, too. The 4CC tech panel wouldn't have let some of his landed 4Fs through without a carrot.)

The PR has been stellar from the US.

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

AERA photo shooting ! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:Love the fluffy hair! 

I like that stylist, I hope they got her again! (No more good boy hair!) I don't remember the pictures of this photoshoot, though... the only AERA I remember is the one where he was still a school kid...

8 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I like that stylist, I hope they got her again! (No more good boy hair!) I don't remember the pictures of this photoshoot, though... the only AERA I remember is the one where he was still a school kid...

That shirt though, the turtleneck+collared shirt combo. And both being black. Miles of neck. :13877886:Maybe they could just stick with collared shirts or Vnecks.

1 hour ago, Esopian said:

After seeing a photo of the official Japanese uniforms for the olympics, I thought I'd draw Yuzuru in it ahead of time since we have to wait another two weeks to see photos of his arrival to Pyeongchang. :biggrin: 

(Sharing some fanart I did today in result of looking forward to the olympics too much)

tumblr_p3nug99Js21rda0d0o3_500.jpg

This is wonderful! (and you even captured his antenna :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:). I do hope his suit fits.. :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid: