General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Floria said:

The first thing I said to my mother this morning was "Olympics are next week". And she answered: "So we will see him at last!".   I guess I converted her into being a fanyu finally :laughing:. And one year ago she used to call me a crazy fan because I went to GPF...

Mine’s gone full Fanyu after thinking I was going through a phase. :biggrin:  

“Hanyu should skate to this music!”

“Competitions are nothing without him. There’s no magic.”

“I miss him.”

“Let’s move to Toronto and join TCC.”

:rofl:

hace 31 minutos , sallycinnamon said:

I think his Chopin costume is beautiful, it's my favourite so far. The colours go very well together, and the neck part is my favourite :smiley-love017:   I am curious whether there will be any changes.

And if it is not Chopin at all? :devilYuzu:

I mean it has been three months. What kind of crazy ideas could have come to his head?

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Mine’s gone full Fanyu after thinking I was going through a phase. :biggrin:  

“Hanyu should skate to this music!”

“Competitions are nothing without him. There’s no magic.”

“I miss him.”

“Let’s move to Toronto and join TCC.”

:rofl:

14 minutes ago, Floria said:

The first thing I said to my mother this morning was "Olympics are next week". And she answered: "So we will see him again at last!".   I guess I converted her into being a fanyu finally :laughing:. And one year ago she used to call me a crazy fan because I went to GPF...

I kinda converted my niece  who made me a few banners for the last may banner contest and now she's always asking me abt him and abt the planet ... she's not at joining stage yet, but who knows after olympics :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

hace 5 minutos , ralucutzagy said:

3 a.m. for me ... :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

2 am for me. But there are at least two positive things:

1. I will watch at home with my mother, not at work, alone and  locked in a bathroom

2. I will be already half dead because of sleep deprivation

It looks at the moment that I will be able to watch on tv with Eurosport rather than with headphones and iPad in the spare room as I half expected.  Still hoping the BBC show the skating live but if not there's always the mute button for BESP commentators if they get too irritating.  Me and the cat probably - only the Team or a good run for England in the Ashes gets anyone else up at that time, which is just as well really - they can be really annoying about the scoring, though the new box should help with that problem- " No, he didn't 'get away' with that fall- see the box is red, that's how many points he's lost".   That's distracting so best if they are only around for the highlights!

59 minutes ago, Floria said:

And if it is not Chopin at all? :devilYuzu:

I mean it has been three months. What kind of crazy ideas could have come to his head?

I am sorry I can only like your comment once, but I would have liked it twice

I too adore Chopin's golden collar... I was watching CoR warm-up for the SP yesterday and I had to stop with the frame of him, with the training jacket on and Chopin's collar under, giving a mega murderface to all the Arena while taking the applause. 

https://ibb.co/bTfxYm

2 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I am sorry I can only like your comment once, but I would have liked it twice

I too adore Chopin's golden collar... I was watching CoR warm-up for the SP yesterday and I had to stop with the frame of him, with the training jacket on and Chopin's collar under, giving a mega murderface to all the Arena while taking the applause. 

https://ibb.co/bTfxYm

:10636614::10636614::10636614: so damn beautiful!!! 

On my mobile so I better not quote anybody...

While PC was redecorated between 4cc and Olys, I suspect they had those banners with 'future look' standing around or in the arena. Still SEIMEI's teal is one of the more positive changes for me :biggrin: also Chopin can only get more sparkles at this point, and I would love some kind of motiff going on in the middle, if the collar doesn't go, because right now it's busy midriff and long time nothing, busy collar for me (though I know those 3000x rhinestones didn't go  only into the collar... can't believe I'm asking for more)

My brother is still laughing at me knowing better the PC schedule than him, I definitely watch alone (actually, one of tv stations -BBC?- said they will air FS in real time in all timezones so that there is no spoiling the fun), since the most I can expect from my family is knowing the Ski jumping results, and ski racing, since in those two we have actual medal contenders. Maaaybe bobsleigh if our reps pull off a miracle-they did it once, I think. Anyway, roommate already warned, cousers of our internet are as well, thankfully most of them are going to bed at 3am the latest, so I will have internet for myself during later groups... all is left now is to pass the goddamn exams and wait nervously for the announcements of the Teams?

I feel like a bad fanyu I didn't convert anybody yet...

Last few weeks I was in the mindset that I just want to get over and done with Olys but now I‘m starting to actually look forward to it. Whatever happens will happen (and no result will take alway from Yuzu being a living legend.) I‘m not fooling myself that I won’t feel nauseous from anxiety during the events... but that’s exactly what my masochist self enjoys so yay it’s gonna be fun  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I think I‘m ready