General Yuzuru Chat

12 hours ago, xeyra said:

What were the ratings for 4CC in 2017, I wonder?

4CC 2017:

Men's SP: 10.7%

FS: 12.7%

source

P.S.: At the time there were couple articles that speculated the reason why NHK Taiga Drama "Onna jōshu Naotora" sudden drop in rating was partly due to Yuzu in 4CC 2017 that was aired at the same time. 

Also, in 2016, when Yuzu was absent from 4CC:

Men's SP: 9.9%

FS: 9.0%

source

1 minute ago, getsurenka said:

4CC 2017:

Men's SP: 10.7%

FS: 12.7%

source

P.S.: At the time there were couple articles that speculated the reason why NHK Taiga Drama "Onna jōshu Naotora" suddenly drop in rating is partly due to Yuzu in 4CC 2017 that was aired at the same time. 

Also, in 2016, when Yuzu was absent from 4CC:

Men's SP: 9.9%

FS: 9.0%

source

I'm surprised that 4CC 2017 didn't have a bit higher ratings than that. It was basically Worlds without Javi for the men. It did spike up in the FS a bit, though.

Do you know at which percentage it's considered good ratings?

4 hours ago, novana said:

I literally gasped when I opened the site, the theme looks so beautiful! I can't believe the Olys are so close, there's less than 2 weeks before we get to see him perform again if he's doing the team event. :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

Probably my favorite theme! I hope it stays default forever!

Edit: if you click on "who's online - full list" an the starter page, lots of people have the default icon. Talk about the murderface! :laughing:

@Hydroblade Thank you for the new banner and theme! It's lovely, with totally appropriate murderface. 

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

he won a marriage contest again? Now he's like the national husband of Japan.

1 hour ago, Xen said:

@Hydroblade Thank you for the new banner and theme! It's lovely, with totally appropriate murderface. 

he won a marriage contest again? Now he's like the national husband of Japan.

what exactly is this about? that whether you'll take a day of from work if they got married? google translate is not making much sense so I'm inferring ^^;;

25 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

what exactly is this about? that whether you'll take a day of from work if they got married? google translate is not making much sense so I'm inferring ^^;;

I think so? But is it for celebration or heartbreak? Don’t they have lovesick days at work in Japan now for dealing with break-ups?