General Yuzuru Chat

:thanks:I'm a bit late in replying, but count me in as another satellite that loves :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:the intense banner, and the whole color scheme is just beautiful:8430721:, just like you know who...

Do you think there will be anymore changes in either of his costumes?

I've been so busy lately that I've only had time to catch up on posts early in the morning, but maybe by the time of the Olympics, I might have a break in my work schedule. On the other hand, because I'm in the UK, I could just stay up really late (doing work) and watch skating live :S 

1 minute ago, Aotoshiro said:

Which of the commies was saying that this performance will be shown in the skating schools all over the world again? ITA Esp, I'm looking at you?

they probably have a big screen and play it for the students like a movie theatre :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

GASPS!! Great theme/banner, now I REALLY am excited/scared/hopeful/terrified/pining/crying/grinning/sending Yuzu so much positive energy..........Oda's comments today made me feel confident of Yuzuru's chances though, and those figures with the top SP/FS/Combined scores too......show the gaping gap between Yuzu and the others!!  C'MON YUZU!! :0006:

1 hour ago, Aotoshiro said:

Which of the commies was saying that this performance will be shown in the skating schools all over the world again? ITA Esp, I'm looking at you?

That was French ESP with Philippe Candeloro, Nelson Monfort and Annick Dumont. I know this because I watch their broadcast of H&L so much I can hear Nelson Monfort's voice exclaiming 'Extraordinaire! Extraordinaire! Yuzuru Hanyu!!!' in my sleep :biggrin: (You can hear Annick's 'Bravo' at his 4T on the B.ESP broadcast)

Here it is at 8:42.

Spoiler