General Yuzuru Chat

15 minutes ago, teeannroo said:

Hi sorry idk if this is the right place to ask but what happened to gifs as profile pics? I deleted mine and then wanted to replace it with another one but it didn’t work 

Have you tried uploading it to a gif uploading site and then take the link from there to here? Or maybe the size is too big, and you could try some resizing-gif online sites. 

3 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Or backdoor, but you know, knowing the Lord of Extra, he might as well decide to go your route...

That's the route Pooh will take to enter the Olympic venue as well... 

Just now, Murieleirum said:

Have you tried uploading it to a gif uploading site and then take the link from there to here? Or maybe the size is too big, and you could try some resizing-gif online sites. 

In tight spandex suit to make sure The fur will stay as brilliantly yellow (ahem, gold) for Yuzu as always... and fake mustache. 

9 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

Those were apparently regular autograph-robbers or something like that (forcing celebrity to make autographs for them, then reselling it-apparently they did tried to do the same to Mao few years back), and they were approached by Mai/Team Japan's fans as soon as they were spotted. Some of those (Chinese) fans threatened to call police on them for assaulting a 17 year old girl (thank god somebody remembered that skaters ARE on the younger side of age), then were so upset at the behavior of those goons (who apparently were saying things like since Mai's in China she HAS TO sign the stuff for them...:facepalm: I need to find that full message to quote properly but I'm so angry just thinking about that...) that Kobayashi had to go and comfort them that Mai is going to be all right. God bless the iron heart of Japanese athletes (and curse to hell those people I do not have a proper word for...or better yet, bless them with trying to approach Yuzu with HIS fans close by... they would be treated with so much poohs and salt, like some demons...)

Yes, I remember reading upset fan accounts of the whole episode, but I'm glad it turned out well and I'm sure the actual fans will be on their guard next time. It's a sad statement about the way the world works that I doubt they'd ever pull that on Yuzu or any other male skater tbh. Then again, Yuzu hasn't gone back to China since Worlds 2014 iirc so who knows. His popularity is certainly much higher than it was in 2014 

13 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

In tight spandex suit to make sure The fur will stay as brilliantly yellow (ahem, gold) for Yuzu as always... and fake mustache. 

I can't get the image of pooh in a tight spandex I dont know whether I want it to be black or purple. Help. 

15 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Yeah I’ve fit it into the file size limit but it says I don’t have permission to have a gif for a profile pick. I have a feeling it’s bc of my low post count tbh 

19 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

That's the most accurate description I've seen of his intro and outro all second off-season :biggrin:

Or backdoor, but you know, knowing the Lord of Extra, he might as well decide to go your route...

Those were apparently regular autograph-robbers or something like that (forcing celebrity to make autographs for them, then reselling it-apparently they did tried to do the same to Mao few years back), and they were approached by Mai/Team Japan's fans as soon as they were spotted. Some of those (Chinese) fans threatened to call police on them for assaulting a 17 year old girl (thank god somebody remembered that skaters ARE on the younger side of age), then were so upset at the behavior of those goons (who apparently were saying things like since Mai's in China she HAS TO sign the stuff for them...:facepalm: I need to find that full message to quote properly but I'm so angry just thinking about that...) that Kobayashi had to go and comfort them that Mai is going to be all right. God bless the iron heart of Japanese athletes (and curse to hell those people I do not have a proper word for...or better yet, bless them with trying to approach Yuzu with HIS fans close by... they would be treated with so much poohs and salt, like some demons...)

I remember watching a video of it on twt. It  was horrible. She look so confused. It was adult men that was surrounding her and asking her (they wanted to sell her autograph) I think some of her fans was trying get the men to go away. 

55 minutes ago, teeannroo said:

Yeah I’ve fit it into the file size limit but it says I don’t have permission to have a gif for a profile pick. I have a feeling it’s bc of my low post count tbh 

Could be! Try waiting for 100 posts :3 

47 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

What's with today, edits keeps popping up. Just like this one. 

Lol what xD Javier xDDD