General Yuzuru Chat

I wasn't going to spill the anxiety over here but I can't get rid of it, so... I had a dream that Yuzu landed a 4A-4T in competition and then he re***ed. So. Join me in my feverish dreams/nightmares.

ETA: Just occurred to me that the only other fandom that makes so many videos of their fave's jump takeoffs, entries, exits and so on that I know if is Yuna's. I think it says something about our confidence in Yuzu's technique!

3 hours ago, katonice said:

Yes, I think I need to develop a routine for checking the Planet. I'm not that good with routines though 😅

That's not  so hard actually. I do  this  while I drink my morning  tea :)   Saves me tons of time, unless there is some  big  explosion. 

24 minutes ago, Gaby said:

That's not  so hard actually. I do  this  while I drink my morning  tea :)   Saves me tons of time, unless there is some  big  explosion. 

Morning commute-checking out the planet while standing on the metro for 40 mins is interesting, though you do get the occasional granny or grandpa checking out your phone over your shoulder. 

59 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

Can't read Japanese but it seems that JOC already added Brian in their delegation. But the picture they used. :laughing:

That was for Sochi. I don't think they've added him for Pyeongchang yet. But it'll be interesting to see if they'll use an updated picture lol

(For Yuzu I wonder if they might go the Johnny's idols way and have just his silhouette, to go with the silenzio stampa :darklordyuzu:)

1 hour ago, Gaby said:

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Morning commute-checking out the planet while standing on the metro for 40 mins is interesting, though you do get the occasional granny or grandpa checking out your phone over your shoulder. 

It's just that I'm always in a hurry in the mornings. And my morning commute is too short to do any meaningful reading done.

Bottomline: Must wake up earlier :laughing:

2 hours ago, katonice said:

It's just that I'm always in a hurry in the mornings. And my morning commute is too short to do any meaningful reading done.

Bottomline: Must wake up earlier :laughing:

Start coming to job/school early and use the additional time for planet, and at the same time get yourself a badge of always on time student/worker...I guess it says a lot about my priorities if I suggest that instead of actual work/revision...

2 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

Start coming to job/school early and use the additional time for planet, and at the same time get yourself a badge of always on time student/worker...I guess it says a lot about my priorities if I suggest that instead of actual work/revision...

I do wish I had half the discipline morning people had to become one myself. Why do I love sleep too much? ~~;

9 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Those hands... :13877886:

10 minutes ago, Sammie said:

"Scientifically, someone told me that it is possible to do a quintuple jump..." - Yuzuru Hanyu, 2016. We finally found out who put that thought in his mind... :13877886:

17 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Isn't that the University that professor came from that wrote the article about Yuzu and Shoma jumps? 

Yes. Machida probably suggested Chukyo because Kozuka studied sports education and graduated with a masters degree in physical education there. Also, from the Data Man documentary, Chukyo University does have the facilities to do research on ice.