General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

Javi returns to Toronto only to have Yuzuru murder-face-ing at him. blissfully unaware as to why

*cue revenge-like music*

Javi open TCC ice rink door only to see Yuzu sitting in the middle of the room with a spotlight on him. Yuzu is petting Pooh's golden fur ala the godfather with a murder face he says "I've been waiting Javi".

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

1 minute ago, Gaby said:

lol  But  who said he was under   a gag- order, like  Brian ?

if there was an actual 'gag order' it covers everyone. its a court ruling that X thing should not be talked about publicly and doing so is contempt. which was why i was laughing earlier at the wording of that other article. there's a difference between yuzu/yuzu's mum/jsf/whoever saying 'dont talk to the media about his condition' and yuzu issuing a gag order lmao

that's the joke. ba-dum-tch 

Javi :) He is free to say what he wants, he is under no obligation to keep things close to the chest... and yet he really didn't reveal anything either, other than Yuzu will get in shape fast and be the biggest threat, which is absolutely true whenever he shows up at a competition. So, no spilling of beans here either.

And if Yuzu pins that murderous glare on him, javi will just shrug, meh! and continue on in his casual way, lol!!

5 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

It includes Massimo Scali, so it's not just Japanese team members. I remember that interview where Brian said he went to Rostelecom with accreditation from another federation, to leave room for others in Yuzu's team. I wonder if there's a limited number of people they can take along. (Technically, Yuzu has Brian, Tracy and Shirota, aside from Kikuchi, as well, that he should normally have along.) But Brian did have both Japanese and Spanish jackets in Sochi. (He'll need Korean this year, too.) That's just men.

What is Shirota’s role? like is she his manager or 

2 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

What is Shirota’s role? like is she his manager or 

I don't remember the exact title, but I think she's either the head of ANA's skating program or was even referred to as a coach... either way, as far as I remember she's in Yuzu's team, representing ANA. What her role is exactly, I don't know. Maybe someone else can shed more light...

7 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

It includes Massimo Scali, so it's not just Japanese team members. I remember that interview where Brian said he went to Rostelecom with accreditation from another federation, to leave room for others in Yuzu's team. I wonder if there's a limited number of people they can take along. (Technically, Yuzu has Brian, Tracy and Shirota, aside from Kikuchi, as well, that he should normally have along.) But Brian did have both Japanese and Spanish jackets in Sochi. (He'll need Korean this year, too.) That's just men.

Somebody make a Mr Triple Axel transformation animation, Brian will need superpowers to manage all of it!

6 hours ago, SydneyH said:

and all of that is just muscle yep lol :laughing:

The fact he's my height and three kilos lighter (when all of me is definitely not muscle, lol)...

6 hours ago, xeyra said:

What was it, 3% body fat? Rest is bones and muscles. 

One program even lised it as 1% and I remember half of the comments below were mostly 'OMG Yuzu add some fat, or you dieeee T.T' (I...don't think it is phusically possible to lower your fat percentage THAT much? Even runners have it above 1, I think...)

4 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

I guess he just functions differently. And he is using a lot of what he studies in skating, I can see the abnormality of his brain through his notes so, that tells something.

It's actually the exact way on how to remember something, one of my teachers even called it anchor-effect if I remember correctly... 

Anyway, you connect abstract knowledge of your studies with some kind of practical use/your passion in Yuzu's case and thus connection is made. It's the same for the colorful notes we were talking about previously-you connect the knowledge you've written down with the pleasant/amusing thing, like choosing the color/the color itself, and thus that information is now connected with that color in your brain (though sometimes it ends up being "I remember I wrote answer to that in this color...but what the heck did I wrote???" :facepalm:).

4 hours ago, Katt said:

I remember Yuzuru did his Waseda interview around GPF2012, in Sochi, that's why he's exhausted after the comp and couldn't do gala. 

And I see Javi's doing God's work again :agree2:

I've seen somewhere that the day before the exam he had food poisoning, then on the next day took the exam, 'cuz why not?Okay, now I agree with you he's an alien.