General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Yuzu is 13cm taller than Shoma and only 2kg heavier... that's the part that has me :knc_tracy1: the most... (and same height as Keiji, but 13kg lighter...)

Shoma is

uh

pretty

uh

thicc muscular

it's kinda amazing that yuzu is pm all muscle. no wonder he's so fast and can jump so high....all his weight is functional *small jealous tear*

1 hour ago, xeyra said:

Do we know if he's getting good grades, though? :laughing:

Well he got into Waseda so I'm just gonna assume he's getting good grades :laughing:

Plus, the boy is an alien, his mind works differently :peekapooh:

1 hour ago, Floria said:

According to this Yuzu have gained some weight?

Yass I told you!

WE'RE GONNA SEE HULK YUZU LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

7 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

Shoma is

uh

pretty

uh

thicc muscular

it's kinda amazing that yuzu is pm all muscle. no wonder he's so fast and can jump so high....all his weight is functional *small jealous tear*

What was it, 3% body fat? Rest is bones and muscles. 

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

What was it, 3% body fat? Rest is bones and muscles. 

yeah i think i remember his average being 5% BF or under? so. he must have pretty hella muscle definition. 3% is pretty much as low as possible without getting rid of vital fat needed for organ function.

idk about the other men. At a wild guess I'd maybe think Keiji is around 8-10%? and shoma maybe 10-13%????? (though he keeps gaining muscle so it could be dropping. he'd still really young afterall but he comes across as not being as strict with his diet meat meat potatos chicken nuggets lmao)

5 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I'd bet on it :biggrin: It's in his perfectionist nature (also having a father that's a school principal). IIRC he was a straight A student in middleschool/highschool (but even then his worst subject was English :smiley-laughing021:)

He seems to be an efficiency freak, so he's probably got a system to study effectively for everything. I wonder if his english wasn't good due to him and his memorization issues. Most of the english courses I see in China focus on rote memorizing vocab over everything else,  which probably does not work for him. A more systemic way of teaching language would be beneficial for him (maybe grammer focused?) since he's pretty good at logical/systemic subjects like math.  Or one that's very "listening" based-put his hearing/ears to use.

2 hours ago, Xen said:

But didn't he have good grades despite his schedule? Wonder if he has a time turner, not sure how he fits everything in 24 hours.

I have one, but I'm still crappy with everything in life :facepalm:

I guess he just functions differently. And he is using a lot of what he studies in skating, I can see the abnormality of his brain through his notes so, that tells something.