General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, guitarist said:

Sorta OT, but I just had my end-of-year compensation meeting and found out what my bonus was. It's decided, I'm going to the GPF this year! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

See you there :D!

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

Top secret stuff. I assume passwords and codes are required.  :laughing:

:rofl:If JSF isn't allowed and Brian isn't either, then i assume that order comes from Trollzuru himself.

9 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

「5回転ジャンプは可能か?」

STOP ENCOURAGING HIM

ETA: For the swirly impaired, it says "are quints possible/a possibility?"

I thought that they say "Can [Yuzuru Hnyu] jump quints?" but my reaction was basically the same... stahp him :facepalm::facepalm:

He still need to give us that 4A perfection, no matter what ANA articles are saying xD

1 minute ago, Aotoshiro said:

I thought that they say "Can [Yuzuru Hnyu] jump quints?" but my reaction was basically the same... stahp him :facepalm::facepalm:

He still need to give us that 4A perfection, no matter what ANA articles are saying xD

I think that's what it says, i just omitted his name hahaha

He just needs to stay healthy, i don't care if i never feast my eyeballs on the beauty of nessie

7 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

The title of the whole issue is something like "scientific knowledge on muscle and technique," so I wonder if the article discusses the possibility in relation to muscles or what he should eat to jump quints...:think:

Someone keep that thing away from him, just remember his sparkling eyes fter looking at the 4A hologram...

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Someone keep that thing away from him, just remember his sparkling eyes fter looking at the 4A hologram...

You forgot his major-what if he had a say in the article? O_O Remember those equations in his notebook, and how he wants to plug them into his figure skating.