General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, Floria said:

New article

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2018/01/17/264799752 

There is Brian's part, he is talking about Yuzu and Javi training schedules. 

Skating at different times certainly makes things easier, Orser confirmed.

"Actually, this season hasn't been too hard," he said. "Yuzu [Hanyu] and Javi [Fernández] trained together most of the summer and fall, which was good, but as soon as we entered the Grand Prix season, they were on different schedules. Javi and Yuzu competed in different Grand Prix. Then, Yuzu has been treating his injury and he wasn't around very much. Then Javi had Spanish nationals, and now it's Europeans. They haven't been on the same rink that much.

"Everyone has his own agenda. We're all going to the same place, but we're going there via different paths."

my fav:

When asked how he felt about coaching some of the finest skaters in the world, coach Brian Orser was quick to answer: "It's hard. Don't believe all those who say, 'Brian has so many good students -- he is so lucky.' It's really hard!" he told icenetwork at the 2016 Trophée de France.

yeah cause all TCC kids has no chill especially the second child :smiley-laughing021:

3 hours ago, ruruzest said:

Calling all ACI satellites and others as well , let’s make a reunion in Vancouver !!!:grouphug:

Hey, I'm in! This is my city! Looks like it's going to be held at UBC (my old Alma Mater) – the same venue as the Canadian Nationals this year (Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre).

I guess it is too early to have a schedule of events?n