General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

10:10am 17th of Jan, Figure Skating Legend Program aired GPF 2015 and 2016 EXs (Channel 57 on FujiTV) and I’m wondering if anyone would be able to save them or PM me with instructions for how to do it. :snonegai:

Grazie mille!

I'll try to dl it later :) I'll tell you when it's ready yay

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

OT, but I fully advise that, re: colourful pens. It makes studying more fun, and as you re-write, you end up reviewing the study material, too. I did that for my math classes in high school and that was pretty much the only studying I ever did (well, I also did my homework, unlike other classmates) and was top in my class. So I am very confident of it as a top learning method. (I was really happy when I saw Yuzu uses colors too lol)

Omg yes, colored notes help a lot, my Japanese grammar notes are also color coded ha ha

29 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I'll try to dl it later :) I'll tell you when it's ready yay

Thanks for the offer but @KatjaThera solved my bad download mojo and now I need aaaaaall the harddrives. (I forgot to edit my post.)

I recommend it, though, if your heart still needs some pulverising. :10636614: And the 3hr by request program that aired on the 14th has skate Canada swan, too, as well as 14 y/o tiny babies.:10636614: I still haven't watched all of the CoR broadcast but I'll try to extract the precious new clips once I get around to it.

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

I see this floating around twitter today. 

Yes, this was also just posted on the Italian skating facebook group today.

If Brain says okay, then I believe him. If he says first pancake, it's :pancake: so it MUST be okay. 

But wow, if it's not Brian who decided to keep everything top secret... is it the Jap fed... or... the Evil Overlord has taken over as Supreme Leader of Media interactions?? 

8 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

If Brain says okay, then I believe him. If he says first pancake, it's :pancake: so it MUST be okay. 

But wow, if it's not Brian who decided to keep everything top secret... is it the Jap fed... or... the Evil Overlord has taken over as Supreme Leader of Media interactions?? 

I want to believe it's Yuzu himself, because everyone respecting his wish would show great support and a great relationship with those around him.

I just knew it! (No, of course I am not knowledgeable, less knowledgeable than the average Yuzu fan but) Somehow I have more faith in Yuzu's approach and decisions in his skating, and believed he would figure out how to make it. I see his injuries as bad luck rather than mistakes in strategy, I know, that's me, but he's super intelligent and surely tremendous in skating knowledge!!!

32 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Yasss this!

If he says he's okay then get ready for deadly murder face everybody :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

edit: lol 'brain' :smiley-laughing021: