General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Well, technically, she's his coach, too lol Tracy's expression is kind of interesting, too lol (Totally OT, am I the only one who is always a bit in awe of just how good Tracy looks all the time? lol)

Tracy looks perfect every time it's unfair :sadPooh:

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Awww... now I want to meet her in Milan... somehow lol Since we're talking books, I want a Tracy book, too!

Tracy is just soo lovely , met her at some competitions , she's really kind <3 ( I'm a tracy fan now lol ) 

3 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Awww... now I want to meet her in Milan... somehow lol Since we're talking books, I want a Tracy book, too!

My heart melted completely. She is such a calming presence, i managed not to make a complete fool of myself and i was actually rational lol.YES! I'd like to read that too <3

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

so is that your codename now :smiley-cool14:

:peekapooh:

Just now, Hydroblade said:

My heart melted completely. She is such a calming presence, i managed not to make a complete fool of myself and i was actually rational lol.YES! I'd like to read that too <3

:peekapooh:

Some people have that mysterious power to enable you to speak to them calmly, even though normally you'd be a nerve wreck. I'm not that surprised she's one such person... I do love her lol

*is tempted to hunt down the people behind Team Brian and ask them to approach Tracy, too; downside is it'd be in Japanese again lol*

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

Some people have that mysterious power to enable you to speak to them calmly, even though normally you'd be a nerve wreck. I'm not that surprised she's one such person... I do love her lol

*is tempted to hunt down the people behind Team Brian and ask them to approach Tracy, too; downside is it'd be in Japanese again lol*

It helps that she gives you her complete attention and gives strong mom vibes lol. I am so happy Yuzu has her in his team, it definitely feels like she's someone you can rely on 100% and that she cares. We should send her a gift basket or something haha, i love her <3

*Is tempted to do that and then break into the editorial offices and get their original english material*