General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

I feel like other people that posted a picture with yuzu would also feel the same :laughing::laughing::laughing:

cynic comment under spoiler, you're warned

Spoiler

tbh we don't know how many of those people post Yuzu-related stuff exactly for that reason (to get more views)...  BUT

we rely so much on other people's SNS to get half a pic of Yuzuru or a teeny tiny snippet of info about him, I hope they aren't scared by the floods of evil thirsty fanyus and keep doing that  :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5::2thumbsup:

1 時間前, Fayさんが言いました:

what did he write? 

14歳の頃のノート。「先生や連盟の方からは褒めてはもらったが、自分の実力はこんなものかときめつけられたみたいですごく悔しかった」と書かれている。自分を信じて常に向上しようとする姿は今と同じ。

Note written at the age of 14.  "Coach and the federation people praised me, but it is like my ability was judged just as such, I felt really frustrated."  Believing himself, and trying to keep improving.  He has not changed since young.

2 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

14歳の頃のノート。「先生や連盟の方からは褒めてはもらったが、自分の実力はこんなものかときめつけられたみたいですごく悔しかった」と書かれている。自分を信じて常に向上しようとする姿は今と同じ。

Note written at the age of 14.  "Coach and the federation people praised me, but it is like my ability was judged just as such, I felt really frustrated."  Believing himself, and trying to keep improving.  He has not changed since young.

Ima cry

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Poor Odaddy! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp::tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Being Yuzu's DoM has to be hard...:laughing: good thing he's such a walking smile.

2 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Ima cry

Ima cry with you.

Also, so that was  what this second kanji set meant! I will never remember the official wrods like federation or company...