General Yuzuru Chat

On 14/01/2018 at 6:22 AM, Aotoshiro said:

Just dropping by to help I think @WinForPooh and anybody else drying out in wait for new Yuzuru axels- this vid starts with almost half a minute of Axels from across different competition programs of Yuzu. You're welcome.

Did I forget to thank you for this after I followed the link? I think I did. Thank you!!

15 hours ago, liv said:

I was reading the twitter and did he say he's still not gone to Niagara Falls? That is funny. He lives here.... and yet just this summer it was shown that both Marin and Mai have been there and they were here for just choreo... :). You have to smell the roses sometime, yuzu. I hope, on the day far in the future when he moves back to Japan for good, that he takes one of those tourist bus tours and sees Toronto... so when he's 50 he can actually say he saw Toronto points of interest... like, even just go skating at the outdoor rink at the Toronto sign at city hall.

Better not... you know FS community in Toronto is stronger than ever during Olys, esp. since I saw article about Battle of Brians being published just this year on CBC I think?

So, maybe a bus tour, where he won't be recognized by the billion kids not being polite enough to pretend they do not recognize him a'la that public rink vid from Japan in 2013 I think?

14 hours ago, MrPudding said:

:volcano:

Here goes my tea...good thing I've read the description (and that Yuzu is so particular about his costumes- imagine reading that and seeing one of the twelwe Patrick's costume-sweaters, it would be much harder to discover which year is it from...)

19 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Did I forget to thank you for this after I followed the link? I think I did. Thank you!!

No problem:snpeace:! I constantly hunt for gems like this, and we all are Poohs in need of our Overlord healthy performance, so I'm glad to be bringing even this little help...(bonus is that the creators get additional views, like they properly deserve!)

I wish that studying footage had been released while I was still in Japan... there's a nice stationery shop near Asakusa I had wanted to go to again and this would have been a great excuse! (My obsession are colorful pens... I have a big jar of them in multiple shades, metallic, sparkly, shiny and everything in between and I'm always tempted to get more... at least when I was in school I used them for studying - it's SO much more fun to review stuff when it's written in nice shiny colors - but now... I have no idea what to use them for... but I still buy them :xD: Admittedly, they did come in handy when I used them on my sign to try to get tickets for NHK lol)