General Yuzuru Chat

I sometimes wish we could have one competition without the Zayak rule. One competition of Yuzu winning with all 3A and 3A-3T combos against quads of his opponents' choice, because he would win that with +3 across the board and 99 PCS. I miss his glorious 3A more than anything else. I need a new Yuzu 3A.

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

I have so little tolerance to Yuzu's "biggest fan" that only post to concern troll. There's a pattern there. 

Had a feeling. Ignored. Especially since the couple of pages before that post was about that exact same thing with varying levels of concern but a fairly optimistic feeling of 'anything could happen but that does mean excellent things can also happen' throughout.

2 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

2017 Worlds - won the FS (and we can argue the SP issues were unrelated) despite an asthma attack two weeks prior and being unable to practice with music on (maybe in a few years we′ll know just how many days of practice he managed then; we might have another >>>.<<< moment then)

Wait. what's this about?

1 minute ago, Sombreuil said:

Mmmm- I got the same impression.  

There's a reason I blocked them here and at GS where they posted the exact same 'concern'.  

10 時間前, Amura365さんが言いました:

I have a question How likely do you think it is that Hanyu will win the Olympics or even be considered a favorite for gold now. I mean with his injury and being off the ice for months it's not looking good I'm not expecting him to podium to be truthfully honest. And I'm saying this as his biggest fan.

Lol, and here I am still hoping and thinking it entirely possible (like a 50% chance kind of possible, based on  rough statistics) that he'll present clean skates in the individual events. Would I bet on it? Well...since it *is* what I want to see and 50% seems high enough plus I'm feeling lucky...call me a fool but here's all my money. Even if my feeling deceives me and I end up losing the money, no one can say I didnt have faith in the dude. >_< And I wouldn't lose it either, if it doesn't turn out the way I hope. He's bound to go clean at some point, even if not at the Olys, haha.

I'll always be betting on the dude, even if my brain disagrees with my heart and tells me not to. XP And yeeeah, this is how I make major life decisions, as well. Needless to say, I'm not exactly swimming in money but I *am* happy and most decidedly *not* quite in the poorhouse either, since I save up most of what I win when I do hit the jackpot, hehe.

Thank you for members who gave me comments or pm about clear files.  I will leave for Europe tomorrow and will bring some of files.  I've been busy and couldn't read mails in detail, but I shall when I'll be back and won't miss your request.<3

I trust in yuzu! It's life you can't see what will happen and there'll be a surprise.i just realize how much he has had to pay for the glory of 2nd gold of Olympics and he has come such a long and up and down way!  But he's overcome everything and he will. Of course, I admit I get negative sometimes, but u believe in yuzu and try not to forget his respect with his rivals. 

We are one crossing borders.  I always say I love and support yuzu not because I'm the same Japanese but because I like him as one human, his personality, his skating...  He's so inspirational.  So I find myself lucky to be unite with friends over the world through him. Of course we have own personalities, backgrounds and views and it's normal, but what's certain is we share some of our lives for him. And his competition days won't be so long although it's sad... So I want to accept everything and enjoy the moment which is brought by him.:10742289: